Qazi Hussain Ahmad Medical Complex Nowshera Jobs Detail
The Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex, Nowshera is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. Qazi Hussain Ahmad Medical Complex (MTI) is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias.
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP (Merged Districts Erstwhile FATA) for the following vacancies at Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex (MTI). Now shera.
|S#||Nomenclature of Post||Employment Ty pe||Qualification & Experience|
(Anesthesia, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Gynae & Obs, General Surgery, General Medicine, -Neonatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Pediatric Medicine, Pathology, Psychiatry, Radiology)
|03-year Contract (Non- Extendable)||Qualification: Required qualification is MBBS with FCPS/MRCP or equivalent or fellowship. from PMC recognized institute inthe-relevant discipline.|
(Anesthesia. Cardiology, CCU, Dermatology, ENT, Emergency, General Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Gynae & Obs, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Psychiatry, Pediatric Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, Pathology, Radiology, Trauma)
|03-year Contract (Non- E \ vendable)||Qualification: MBBS from PMC recognized Medical College/ University with Post Graduate 04-year fellowship training completed in the relevant specialty.|
|3||Assistant Internist||03-year Contract (Non-Extendable)||Qualification.: MBBS from PMC recognized Medical College/University.|
|4||Assistant Director Finance
Monthly Salary PKR 150,000/- to 200,000/-
|03-year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification & Experience: CA(Finalist) / ACCA (Finalist) / CMA(Finalist) with total experience of 05 year with 03-year experience on managerial post in a relevant role of finance / Accounts / auditing in .a reputable organization. OR MBA(Finance)/M.com or equivalent degree in finance and accounts with total experience of 8 year with 04-year experience on managerial post in a relevant role of finance/Accounts /auditing in a reputable organization. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in govt hospitals, ERP implementation and strong knowledge of KPPRA and other Govt/ corporate rules.|
Monthly Salary PKR 120,000/- to 180,000/-
|03-year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: MS-CS in computer science or 'Equivalent Degree (18 year of education) in Computer science or Information Technology. Experience: The candidate must have 07 years of experience in the field of oracle: database/ programming related to hospitals, worked in configuration, load balancing have knowledge of IT procurement and -expertise in ERP Implementation.|
Monthly Salary PKR 200,000/- to 300,0001-
|03-year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: Pharm-D or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from HEC recognized Uni versify and registered with Pharmacy Council. Additional Qualification in m anagement i..e. MBA will be an advantage Experience: Applicant should have 07 years of relevant experience in a reputed Hospital Pharmacy. Preference will be given to candidates having experience at Supervisor/ Managerial role..in ISO/JCI accredited hospital. The candidate must have knowledge of.Hospital formularies, computerized drug management, Drug quality control, Government procurement & audit rules and medical supply inventories of modern hospital pharmacy is required.|
Monthly Salary PKR 50,000/- to 80,000/-
|03-year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: Pharm-D or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from HEC recognized University and registered with Pharmacy Council. Experience: Applicant should have 03 years of relevant experience in a reputable tertiary care hospital pharmacy, preference will be given to candidates having experience in ISO/JCI accredited hospital. The candidate must have Knowledge of Hospital formularies, computerized drug management. Drug quality control. Government procurement & audit rules and medical supply inventories of modern hospital pharmacy. Required to be computer literate & English Literate.|
Monthly Salary PKR 25,000/-
|03-year Contract (Non- Extendable)||Qualification: Ph ann-D or Doctor of Pharmacy degree with first division or minimum 3.00 CGPA from HEC recognized University and registered with Pharmacy Council.|
|9||Registered Nurse RN- I
Monthly Salary NCR 60,000/-
|03-year Contract (Extenda ble)||Qualifi cation t. . " 'th . -' Must be registered 'Grade.ANurse- with the Pakistan Nursing Council with current license to practice. Three years General Nursing Diploma Course and one year Midwifery Diploma Course from an approved School of Nursing and Midwifery in Pakistan as equivalence to 14 years Schooling. Required to be computer literate & English Literate.|
RN- II Monthly Salary PKR 70,000/-
|03-yea• Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: Must be .registered . egistered "Grade A Nurse with the Pakistan Nursing Council with current license to practice. Bachelor Degree in Generic Nursing (BSN) CGPA 2.5 (Minimum) from an accredited Nursing Educational Institute (approved by Pakistan Nursing Council. Experience: 01-year internship for BSN Generic nurse only) in any recognized teaching institute/Hospital. Work experience will be an advantage. Required to be computer literate &English Literate.|
|. 11||Registered Nurse
RN-III Monthly Salary PKR. 85,000/-
|03 -Year Contract ( Extendable)||Qualification & Experience: Must be registered "Grade ANurse" with the Pakistan Nutsing.Cotmcil with current license to practice. a) MSc Nursing degree from any recognized institution with 03 years Of experience as RN-1I/Charge Nurse or equivalent position. OR B)Bachelor Degree in Nursing (i.e. BSN or Post RN BSC, Nursing) with 05 years of experience -as RN-II/Charge Nurse or equivalent position. OR C) BSN or Post RN BSC, Nursing with MPH/MSPHfMBA or any other Master Degree equivalence to 16 Years of Schooling with 05 Years of Experience as RN-II/ChargeNurse or equivalent position.|
Monthly Salary PKR 50,000/- to 70,000/-
|03-Year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: Bachelor degree from recognized University. Experience: Applicant should have atleast 05 years' relevant experience in dealing with cash & cash management and with. 02 years" working experience as cash supervisor preferably in the, reputed Hospital/ Organization. The candidate must have strong computing skills.|
Monthly Salary PKR 25,000/- to 30,000/-
|03-year Contract (Extendable)||Qualification: Saeheror degree from. recognized University. • Applicant should have atleast 02 years' experience as -cashier preferably in reputed Hospital/ Organization. The candidate must be able to handle cash and having strong computing skills.|
Terms & Conditions
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic I experience certificates along. with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to, Office of the Hospital DirectOr, QHAMC MTI-Nowshera, on or before 14-02-2022 i-e Monday on a prescribed job Application form through registered postal mail or con tier service. Candidate am also required to send their CV via email at HRlitqliamc.gov.pk Job Application form may be dOwnloaded from official webSite of MTI QHAMC www.gbamc. gov.plan. nmen.edu ph.
- Any application / documents received afterthe closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have applied against previous advertisement and their documents returned:due to any reason may resubmit their documents. with the previous deposit slip till closing date of thiS advertisement.
- Application, to be considered, must be accompanied with receipt in UBL Account No 0109000238227761 amounting to Rs.500/- (non- refundable) as a proces sing fee infavor of:Hospital Director QHAMC-MTI, Nowshera.
- Experience -Marks for the relevant experience shall. be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC PakiStan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for thepost to be applied for.
- Only a limited nuniber of shottlisted candidates will be called fOr test/ interview as the case may be and as deethed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, QHAMC.
- In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakimnikhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions ReformAct 2015 and. the riles / regulations framed therein, as amended from dine to time.
- Civil Servants, applying for the post shall resign from civil services if selected.
- All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit Any candidate attempting to influence the recniitment and selection processes will renderthe candidate liable for rejection from the seleetionprocess.
- Candidates already serving with any public, or private sector organization or department shall mute their application through proper channel.
- The CompetentAuthority of MTI-QHAMC shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- All the shofflisted candidates shall produce the original documents / credentials at the time of interview.
- Only Female candidates can apply for the post mentioned at Sr# 9 to 11.
- No travel / subsistenceexpenses. TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI. QHAMC to the candidates for attending the Test /Interview.