Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs Detail
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MTI PESHAWAR
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
|S. No.||Nomenclature of Post||Gender||Age (Yrs)||Qualification / Experience|
|1.||Director Facilities Management||Male / Female||N/A||Qualification:
|2.||Director Management Information Services||Male / Female||N/A||Qualification:
|3.||Manager Physiotherapy||Male / Female||50||Qualification:
|4.||Manager Radiology||Male / Female||50||Qualification:
|5.||Assistant Manager Purchase||Male / Female||40||Qualification:
|6.||Purchase Officer||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|7.||HR Officer||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|8.||Supervisor Out-Patient Services||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|9.||Secretary to Medical Director, Hospital Director, Dean||Female||35||Qualification:
|10.||Associate System Administrator||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|11.||Assistant Biomedical Engineer||Male / Female||40||Qualification:
|13.||Office Assistant||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|CLINICAL AND PARAMEDICAL|
|14.||Nursing Supervisor||Male / Female||45||Qualification:
|15.||Infection Control Nurse||Male / Female||40||Qualification:
|16.||Data Scientist and Analyst||Male / Female||45||Qualification:
|18.||Radiation Protection Officer||Male / Female||45||Qualification & Experience:
|19.||Clinical Technologist- Cath Lab||Male / Female||45||Qualification and Experience:
|20.||Clinical Technician- Respiratory||Male / Female||45||Qualification:
|21.||Clinical Technician- Cath Lab||Male / Female||45||Qualification:
|22.||Research Assistant||Male / Female||35||Qualification:
|23.||Cath Lab Assistant||Male / Female||45||Qualification:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
HOW TO APPLY?
- Job Application Form is available on website www.pic.edu.pk Application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile Certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip / bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of "Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per fee schedule given below:
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post-qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement / criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fee shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified, if found of any perjury in documentation / credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees.
- Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet / Transcript/ DMC / course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidate already in government service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time institutional employee and will have to resign from his / her existing employment with any other public / private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease / increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last date of applying for the above advertisement is 10-10-2021.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY - MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR
Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar-Pakistan
Email ID: email@example.com