Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC) Jobs Detail
The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation "PNSC" Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations. PNSC requires high caliber and result oriented professionals for the positions of:
|S#||Position||Qualification & Experience||Maximum Age Limit|
|MBA or Masters in Maritime, Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Finance from HEC recognized institute.
Overall 10 years relevant experience with 5 years in Managerial position. Candidates with background in shipping will be preferred.
Master Mariner (FG) with command experience of minimum 5 years. Minimum 5 years of shore experience in NVOCC / SLOT / freight forwarding / shipping operations with experience of business
development in a managerial role in a complex business environment.
|2||Assistant Manager (ISM)
|BE / B-Tech / BSCS from HEC recognized institute.
Minimum 2 years experience in International Safety Management
System (ISM) with reputable shipping company.
- Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidates having exposure of ERP environment shall be given preference.
- Appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two years extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered market-based remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Interested candidates may apply through PNSC online application form available at PNSC website www.pnsc.com.pk. Last date for submission of application is 24th October, 2021.
- Job descriptions are available on PNSC website.
- Only short listed applicants shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA or expenses shall be payable.
- Job quotas as prescribed vide Establishment Division Notification No # F. No. 4/3/90-R-II dated 19-08-2020 and quotas prescribed for minorities, person with disabilities and women will be followed.
- Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants.
- Masters1 Posts