Ministry of Science and Technology Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following posts, purely on temporary and contract basis, in the government’s approved development project titled “Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) for Young Students, Phase I (Component-1)” being executed by Pakistan Science Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology, Islamabad:
|S. No.||Designation with pay scale||No. of posts||Qualification and Experience||Upper Age|
|1.||I.T Manager BS-17/PPS-7||1||MCS/M.Sc Computer Sciences Or BCS (04 years) in any Computer Sciences discipline with 3 years of related experience & working in similar nature projects||35 years|
|2.||Assistant Scientific Officer BS-16/PPS-6||1||BS/M.Sc or B.Sc in any scientific discipline with preferably 3 years of experience in scientific organization. Computer operating/knowledge is essential.||35 years|
|3.||Computer Operator / Technical Assistant BS-16/PPS-6||1||BCS the preference will be given to the persons having 03 years of experience in the relevant field -capable of maintaining database and online information||35 years|
|4.||Drivers BS-5/PPS-2||2||Middle with valid LTV License having more than 3 years driving experience for STFS Mobile Lab HTV driver with 5 years of experience||35 years|
|5.||Naib Qasid BS-2/PPS-1||2||Primary with relevant experience||30 years|
- Prescribed application form and details/job description are available at www.psf.gov.pk
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Detailed job description may be downloaded from PSF website.
- Degrees/ Certificates must be obtained from HEC/ Government recognized institutions.
- The vacancy will be filled purely on merit basis and likely to be continued till the completion of the project.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation shall be provided as per government rules.
- PSF reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage. The decision of PSF shall remain binding.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Name of the project and post should be mentioned on the right side of the top of Envelope.
- Applications on prescribed form may reach to Secretary, Pakistan Science Foundation, 1- Constitution Avenue, G-5/2 Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Application Forms can be downloaded from PSF website www.psf.gov.pk. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
(HAIDER ZAMAN KHATTAK)
Project Director/Secretary, PSF
Posted On 05 Jun
Last Date 19 Jun
- Ph. D1 Posts
Posted On 09 Jan
Last Date 21 Jan
Posted On 07 Jan
Last Date 21 Jan