The Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar has been designated as autonomous institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Reform Act 2015. Applications are invited for the following discipline on contract basis:
||Qualification & Experience
|Qualification & Experience Required
Applicant must be Retired Officer at the minimum Rank of Major or equivalent from Armed Forces, OR Retired Police Officer at the minimum Rank of SP / DSP Civilian candidate with Master's Degree and Seven years' experience in Managing Security for a reputed organization may also apply.
Security Manager will:
- Manage operations and development of institutional security services in the premises.
- Maintain safe and secure hospital physical environment for staff, patients and installation.
- Evaluate the potential security risks in the hospital and take appropriate precautionary measures.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and SOPs to ensure realization of overall Security Management Plan in the institution.
- Control unnecessary inflow of patient's attendants / visitors in the hospital.
- Monitor national and international information sources for security updates and analyze their impact on the hospital.
- Maintain an incident reporting system, and analyse for precautionary measures.
- Develop and implement safety and evacuation plans in case of emergency.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the authority.
- Interested candidates should send prescribed job application (available on www.lrh.edu.pk) duly filled to the following address through registered Courier Service by 02 February, 2022.
- The service of the incumbent will be governed by the Medical Teaching Institution Reform Act 2015 and its amendments made, Rules and Regulations of the Institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification & certificates before the closing date of the advertisement. Only post-qualification experience will be considered.
- Job application must be supported by the requisite credentials and attested documents. Incomplete or by hand submission of job application shall not be entertained.
- The prescribed quota for disabilities and minorities will be maintained as per rules. Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952 (online) titled as "Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI" Blanch Code (0958). Original deposit slip must be attached with the Job Application. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Subsequent to the application no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any attempt at sifarish will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Human Resources Department
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar
Phone: +92 91 9211430 Web: www.lrh.edu.pk