Pak Arab Refinery Limited Jobs Detail
Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), an integrated energy conglomerate, is a Joint Venture between Pakistan and Emirate of Abu Dhabi. PARCO owns and operates Pakistan's most modern refinery, over 2,000 kms of pipeline network, strategic storage facilities and marketing operations. The Company has Joint Ventures with renowned international companies and is continually following an aggressive growth strategy with planned expansions, acquisitions and penetration into new markets.
PARCO is seeking applications for the following position:
MANAGER CENTRAL PROJECT OFFICE
Qualifications and Competencies:
The candidate must be a Mechanical or Chemical Engineering graduate registered with PEC, additional MBA degree from a top-notch institution is preferable. The candidate must be a Certified Project Management Professional, having expertise in monitoring and controlling EPC or Non-EPC projects. The candidate must have thorough knowledge and hands-on experience of managing the operations of a centralised project office. The person should have good organisational, time management, communication and leadership skills and should have energy to work under stress.
Minimum 15 years' experience of monitoring and controlling projects preferably in Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals industry, out of which at least 5 years should be in a manager's role. A proven track record of leading professional services teams to deliver multiple projects. The candidate should be conversant with defining project scope, developing execution strategy, project planning and scheduling, resource planning and ensuring coordination of ancillary project services to the core project teams.
- Lead the Central Project Office team to manage EPC/Non-EPC projects.
- Custodian of the overall Project Portfolio of the Company.
- Develop, implement and monitor uniform application of project procedures and standards across Company Projects.
- Devise systems to monitor and control project implementation, review project budgets, analyse variances, and suggest actions to minimise cost and time over-runs.
- Responsible for interacting with other functions in the Company to ensure comprehensive follow ups of the project, from development to subsequent handover to the end user.
- Provide regular updates to the Company management and other stakeholders as required on the status and progress updates of ongoing/completed projects.
- Responsible for setting up regular meetings with various execution and commissioning teams to identify, coordinate and resolve issues that hamper project's progress.
- Review terms of reference, obtain expressions of interest (EOI) from consultants, evaluate EOls, recommend selection, and obtain approval from the competent authority.
- Coordinate with the Human Resource Department for recruitment, deployment, training of project's manpower.
- Liaise with design and construction contractors to monitor their performance and handle project implementation issues.
- Visit sites, review status reports, prepare and control project documents and ensure quality control.
- Assist project leaders in negotiations with financial institutions, contractors, and suppliers.
- Project risk analysis and mitigation.
Age: Should not exceed 50 years.
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.com.pk to apply online, latest by October 31, 2021. PARCO is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Masters10 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Intermediate10 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts
- -1 Posts