Quaid e Azam Medical College Jobs Detail
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department letter No. SO(AHP-II)1-87/2021 dated 18111 March, 2022, applications are invited for appointment on contract basis of suitable candidates having following qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended) and Punjab Health Department, Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003.
|Sr #||Name of the Post||BPS||Advertised No of Post||Age||Qualification Required ,|
(Cardiac) / Assistant Perfusionist
|9||3||18-25||F.sc (Second division) from a recognized Board having one or two years diploma in the relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty. If none is available, then candidates having qualification of Matric (Second Division) with sciencefrom a recognized Board alongwith one or two years Diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.|
|2.||Junior Technician (Anesthesia)||9||2||-do-||-do-|
|3.||Junior Technician (Pathology)||9||4||-do-||-do-|
|4.||Junior Technician (Radiology & Imaging) / Radiographer||9||2||-do-||-do-|
|5.||Junior Technician (Surgical)||9||2||-do-||-do-|
|6.||Junior Technician (Surgical) / Operation Theater Assistant||9||3||-do-||-do-|
|7.||Junior Technician (Surgical) / Sterilizing Operator||9||3||-do-||-do-|
Terms & Conditions:
- Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004" initially for a period of 03 years' extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Cardiac Center QAMC Bahawalpur.
- In case of '0' Level & 'A' Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification& Recruitment Policy, 2022"Le. 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022" and instructions issued from time to time by the Got. Of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent Cardiac Centre, QAMC, Bahawalpur till 30-04-2022 (office hours).
- Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the "Selection Criteria for Appointment" as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committees may devise some written / practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to be evaluate their capabilities as part of the "Interview and assign marks accordingly.
- Interview / Test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, Cardiac Centre, QAMC, Bahawalpur for the posts at Sr. No.01 to 10 shall be held on 06-06 2022 at 10:00 am.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDNET Cardiac Centre, QAMC,