Finance Department Govt of Punjab Jobs Detail
Reporting to Director Finance / CFO
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
This role requires you to spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports and presentations based on this data and your research-backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports, presentations and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a financial controllers when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing working capital including receivable, inventory, payable etc.
- 13achelor or higher degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Articleship from reputable audit firm preferred.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven leadershi p abilities.
Based on qualification, experience, and suitability of the individual. This position is for three ears renewable contract, subject to mutual consent.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidate are required to submit Resume ithin I days of publication of this advertisement on following:-
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address : P.O. Box no 97, GPO WahCantt -47040
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service to furnish NOC along with the CV or will apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
The company reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.