Lady Reading Hospital Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the post of Finance Director at the Lady Reading Hospital, an autonomous Institution being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility.
The Finance Director shall be a Chartered Accountant or have ICMAP certification or have a Masters' degree in finance or accounts. Candidates must have ten years post qualification experience (5 years in the case of chartered accountants) in finance and/or accounts in a major private or public company / institution.
The responsibilities of the Finance Director will include, but not limited to the following:
- Supervise all financial accounting matters of the institution,
- Prepare detailed regulations and procedures for institutional financial management,
- Assist the Hospital and Medical Directors and the Dean on all financial matters,
- Ensure transparency and fiscal probity, and
- Assist in the development of financial budgets for Medical College and Hospital,
- He will be responsible to the BoG-LRH MTI on all the fiscal matters.
The Finance Director will report to the Hospital Director and the Board of Governors. Excellent salary/benefits package competitive with the market in a progressive environment.
Applications with a covering letter and curriculum vitae, along with the names and addresses of 3 referees, should be sent by mail or email to the address/email below for receipt by (01 October, 2021). Mention the post, applied for in the subject line of the email.
Application processing fee of Rs. 1,000 (Non-Refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952, titled as "Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI" Branch code-0958 (online service available) Original fee Deposit slip must be attached with the Job Application or email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Any attempt at sifarish will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Chairman-Board of Governors
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution Peshawar, Pakistan
Phone: +92 91 9211430, Email: email@example.com
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Matric1 Posts