Environment Protection Department Jobs Detail
Environment Protection Department invites applications from eligible candidates of Punjab Province for appointment against the following positions under ADP Scheme "Strengthening of Strategic Planning & Implementation Unit", to execute World Bank Funded Program "Punjab Green Development Program" and other ADP Schemes of the Department. The minimum requirements against each post are as under:
|Sr No||Name of the Post||No of Post||Age Limit||Education||Experience||Certification|
|01.||Office Secretary||01||40||B.Sc / B.Com / B.A||05 Years||N/A|
|02.||Junior Computer Operator||05||35||Intermediate / ICS (2nd Division)||03 Years||MS Office 40 WPM speed on computer.|
|03.||Store Keeper / Care-Taker||01||35||ICS / I.Com / FA / F.Sc||03 Years||N/A|
|04.||Driver||04||40||Matric||05 Years||LTV License|
|05.||Naib Qasid / Office Boy||05||35||Matric||N/A|
- The applicants having domicile of Punjab for posts from Sr. No. 01 to 03 are required to apply through Punjab job portal website i.e. www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- The applicants having domicile of Punjab for posts from Sr. No. 04 to 06 are required to send applications along with attested copies of testimonials through registered post on following address: Director (AF & P), Office Building No. 02, at 05th Floor, Aiwan-e-lqbal Complex, Egerton Road Lahore.
- All the positions are temporary till June 2023 or completion of the project / program.
- Test / interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- The relevant Laws, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the instructions in this advertisement.
- Persons already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel and attach NOC issued by the concerned Department / employer.
- The last date to apply for the Jobs is 31st December, 2021. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete or illegible applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test / interview etc.
- Department may increase or decrease the number of posts as per its requirements.
- All recruitment will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
Director Admin, Finance & Procurement
Strategic Planning & Implementation Unit, PGDP, EPD, Punjab Lahore
Office # 02, 5th Floor Aiwan-e-lqbal Complex Egerton Road Lahore
Posted On 11 Feb
Last Date 28 Feb
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 16 Dec
Last Date 31 Dec
- Masters1 Posts
- Intermediate5 Posts
- Intermediate1 Posts
- Matric4 Posts
- Matric5 Posts
- -2 Posts
Posted On 15 Nov
Last Date 29 Nov
- -8 Posts
Posted On 04 Aug
Last Date 27 Aug