Bacha Khan University Jobs Detail
Application are invited from suitable candidates for the following position purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable for another period of two years under the project titled "Development of Main Campus, Bacha Khan University, Charsadda".
|No.||Post||Qualification and experience||No. of
|Second Class Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. A speed of 40 words per minute in typing with DIT diploma from Board of Technical Education, Peshawar OR BCS/BIT degree from a recognized University having speed of 40 words per minute in typing. Salary: lump sum Rs. 40,000/- per month inclusive all benefits||One
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with prescribed proforma available on the University website to the undersigned by 17 March 2022 before closing hours of the University. Documents must include attested copies of academic documents, experience certificates, CNIC and Two passport size recent photographs.
- Incomplete application (in any respect) will not be entertained.
- Application received after the due date will not be considered.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel along with the NOC of their respective departments.
- 0nly shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Processing fee: Rs. 500/- should be paid by the applicants for the said post as application processing fee (Not refundable). The amount should be paid online in BOKAccount No. 2006259998 in the name of Treasurer of Bacha Khan University, Charsadda. The original receipt should be attached with application form.
- Any attempt to influence the recruitment process shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Errors and Omission are liable to be rectified by the University authorities.
- Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
Prof. Dr. Khalid Saeed
Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts
- -1 Posts