Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) Jobs Detail
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR QESCO
QESCO is one of the geographically largest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 650,000 consumers having 6,000 employees with annual revenue base of more than Rs. 85.94 Billion and consisting of operational area covering across Balochistan except Lasbela District. The Charter of QESCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
The services of dynamic and high calibre professional candidates from all over Pakistan is required for the post of "Chief Internal Auditor" purely on contract basis. Chief internal Auditor (CIA) will be responsible for all internal audit related activities of the Quetta Electric Supply Company Limited (QESCO) and will report to the Audit Committee of QESCO.
Qualification: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) / institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) / Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Experience: Having at least 10 years and above professional experience in auditing and controlling risk management, designing of internal control procedures, effective compliance of financial reliability in public / private sector with understanding of governance, risks and risk controls.
Age: 40-58 years
Salary Package: Equivalent to MP-II Scale (Negotiable) Contract Period: 3 years (extendable based on performance) Domicile: Open Merit
Skills / Abilities:
Expertise in conducting large scale internal audits of a multi-dimensional public / private organization(s).
Sound understanding and working knowledge of finance, audit, accounting system, corporate finance to carry out transparent and intelligent internal audit
Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills.
Proficiency In MS Office Suite and other financial / audit related sottwares.
Specific tasks of Chief Internal Auditor shall include but not limited to the following:
- Draw up the internal audit strategy and annual plan for giving the annual audit opinion that the organization fulfils its overall purpose, achieves its Intended outcomes for the stakeholders and partners;
- Conduct research and assess how well risk management processes are working in QESCO and communicate the results to the Audit Committee;
- Develop the operational framework and procedures for an effective Internal Auditing system.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations, requirement of various laws applicable.
- Analyze and evaluate adequacy, effectiveness, efficiency and reliability of internal controls and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare necessary reviews, recommendations and conclusions of auditing activities for the Board and Audit Committee in line with the International Standards on Auditing.
- Prepare audit reports highlighting issues / problems along with solution, and distributing the same to the relevant people.
- Forecasting, recommending preventative strategies to avoid any upcoming audit issues / bottlenecks.
- Coordinate with external auditing bodies.
- Assess financial reporting mechanism and review financial reports in accordance with the relevant accounting policies and financial reporting standards as approved by Audit Committee of QESCO.
- Any other task, appropriate with the post / qualification, assigned by the Competent Authority.
- Application should be submitted through courier service along with the following documents:
- Detailed CV, 4 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC.
- All pages of the application should be numbered and signed by the applicant.
- Attested copies of experience certificates.
- The applications must reach the below mentioned address by 11th Jan 2022 during office hours.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- QESCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment-process at any stage without any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA / DA will be provided for Interview.
- Employees working in government / semi-government departments or in any of the DISCOs, GENCOs, and NTDC who meet the above stated criteria are eligible to apply through proper channel along with departmental NOC.
QESCO HEADQUARTERS, ZARGHOON ROAD, QUETTA
Phone No: 081-9203019
- Matric467 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts