Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Jobs Detail
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading public electric utility Company. endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.7 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber and result oriented professional to work as Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer (Chief HSE Officer) as part of its senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment effectively.
|Position||Qualification & Experience||Upper Age Limit|
|Chief Health Safety
at the time of
Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer shall implement and maintain an environmental, health and safety program involving hazard identification evaluation and control, accidenYinjury prevention, hazardous materiaVwaste management, emergency preparedness, fire safety. and environmental regulatory compliance:-
- Provide HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the GEPCO organization.
- Put in place an effective HSE Management System and ensure all HSE processes and procedures are implemented.
- Track and evaluate HSE data to identify and reduce risk as well as update processes.
- Work closely with Operations and Construction departments of GEPCO for implementing HSE processes.
- Conduct HSE/Safety regular audit and ensure implementation of remedial measures
- Monitor and ensure effective and timely provision of redressal to HSEISafety related complainants.
- Conduct and oversee all aspects of incident investigation including root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Formulate and implement an effective fire prevention system
- Ensure emergency response system to manage HSE related emergencies.
- Ensure compliance with all national, provincial laws and NEPRA codes related to HSE
- Organize all necessary trainings and licensing requirements.
- Any other relevant duties assigned
- Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer will report to the Chief Executive Officer GEPCO.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pay & Allowances: Market based competitive package.
- Tenure: The appointment will be made on CONTRACT basis initially for a period of Three (3) years, extendable on satisfactory performance by the Board of Directors GEPCO.
- The applications must be submitted either:
- Online applications will be preferred on the link i.e. httpliwww.pitc.com.pkigepco-jobs on or before 17-09-2021. OR
- Through email on address: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR
- Through ordinary mail with signed application and CV having description of experience addressed to DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR&ADMN) GEPCO, 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA.
- Last date of receipt of application in either case is: 17-09-2021.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of their department issued on its letter head.
- Candidate selected shall be required to produce/show all original documents at the time of joining.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold I cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews / selection process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
- Age limit may be relaxed by the Board of Directors for a person who has a substantial HSE leadership role in an electricity utility organization.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
565-A, MODE TOWN, GUJRANWALA (Ph: 055-9200513) www.gepco.com.pk
- Matric1471 Posts
- Matric1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts