Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Jobs Detail
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the national governing body for all cricket in Pakistan with its headquarters at the Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. PCB seeks to appoint an accomplished new Chief Executive Officer with passion for cricket, strong stakeholder management experience, leadership stature and strategic acumen.
- Act as a strategic partner in developing and implementing the PCB's vision, strategic plans, policies and programs as approved by the Chairman and Board of Governors (Board).
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges and operating efficiencies.
- Provide strategic input and inspired leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential alliances and partnerships.
- Oversee the PCB's fiscal activity including budgeting, cashflow, ERP systems and reporting.
- Offer expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that PCB may enter into and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory affairs.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among staff members, creating an environment that promotes transparent culture, great performance and positive morale.
- Undertake a lead role in corporate governance framework while working closely with the various committees constituted by the Board.
- Develop and maintain approved infrastructure facilities at national, regional and district levels with state-of-the-art academies and ensure provision of match/practice pitches with supporting equipment.
- Ensure conduct of international matches for home or away-series, including PSL, with high security environment.
- Pro-actively lead the international fight to maintain cricket's integrity and ensure PCB has the most robust ant-corruption, anti-doping, protection against harassment and risk management policies.
- Work closely with both the Federal and Provincial
Governments to promote and protect the interest of cricket
Minimum of Masters Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification. This is a high-profile leadership position and candidates must therefore demonstrate the experience (preferably P&L management experience in a multi-disciplinary environment), stature and leadership skills required for this appointment with a proven track record of building successful brands and businesses. A passion for the game of cricket is vital. Whilst previous cricketing or sports administrative experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Contract with attractive compensation package commensurate with the market conditions for an initial period of three (3) years.
Interested applicants should submit their detailed profile, together with copies of photograph and CNIC, addressed to Ms. Serena Agha, Director HR, at Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan (email: ceopcbPpcb.com.pk) by not later than 5:00 p.m. on October 27, 2021.
- Masters1 Posts
- -2 Posts
- -2 Posts