Genco Holding Company Limited Jobs Detail
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Jamshoro Power Company Ltd (JPCL) located at Dadu Road, Jamshoro (JPCL) is primarily responsible for generating electricity efficiently and managing the operation and maintenance system of the Power Plant competitively in the best interest of the Nation. JPCL under its supervision has been successfully commissioning the work on 02X660 MW supercritical coal power project.
The Company is seeking highly experienced, dynamic and vibrant candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to properly supervise operation & maintenance of the Plant, ensure corporate planning, maintain better Corporate Management and Industrial peace, improve financial health & controls, look forward for the business of the Company at all levels and take-up the issues of the company with Stakeholders.
The Chief Executive Officer will be reporting to the Board of Directors as well as Managing Agent (GENCO Holding Company Ltd) of the Company and will work closely with the Board in the development of strategic & business plan to advance the company's mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and revenue enhancement.
- The candidate must demonstrate vibrant leadership skills, change management and team building experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness and sense of accomplishment along-with the utilization of the best administrative practices which will assure an efficient operating organization.
- The candidate must demonstrate to be an agent of change management.
- The candidate should be thoroughly familiar with the economic, social, legislative and political environment in which today's Power Sector is operating.
- The candidate should have complete understanding of legislative, community relationship and corporate social responsibility essential for company's growth.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate must have at least any one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC); OR
- Master Degree (Business / Management / Commerce) from a university / institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC); OR
- Fellow Member of a recognized body of Professional Accountants (ICAP / ICMAP or others).
- The candidate must have at least 20 years' experience, out of which 07 years should be at senior management level position in any public sector, national or multinational organization. The experience of Power / Energy, Generation Sector will be given preference.
The age of the candidate should not be more than 62 years as on the last date of submission of application.
TENURE AND REMUNERATION PACKAGE:
The assignment will purely be on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable with mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance. During the contract period, the selected candidate will work on the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of the Company.
A negotiable market based competitive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate for which MP-1 scale will be used for indicative purpose (Hiring will not be under MP Scale policy).
Application along with detailed CV with two work and two personal references, copy of attested documents and two photographs including copy of CNIC should reach within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Serving Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview / selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
Company Secretary, JPCL (GENCO-I)
C/o Advisor (HR) GENCO Holding Company Limited (GHCL)
1s, Floor, OPF Building, Sector G-512, Islamabad
- Masters1 Posts