National Skill University Jobs Detail
The National Skills University (NSU) Islamabad is the first federal Public Sector University dedicated to training Pakistan's youth in 21st-century skills and knowledge. Its vision is to be a premier institution for skill-based technical education, focusing on excellence and economic empowerment of the youth. The mission is to offer innovative and demand-based skilling and reskilling programs, certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
The University has already launched its BS Technology programs in fall 2021 and inducted most of the teaching and administrative staff. It intends to hire highly motivated team members devoted to playing their due role to accomplish goals. The NSU is committed to producing a workforce to take on the challenges and tasks of a technology-driven world, focusing on human-centric disciplines while keeping the professional and ethical standards in practice worldwide.
The initial appointment at the NSU will be under the project "Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1)" for one year. The incumbents will be evaluated bi-annually, and those with satisfactory performance may be allowed to continue. These positions are likely to become permanent through the approval of university statutory bodies. Then the incumbents will have an opportunity to get regularized based on their performance and accomplishments assessed by the NSU Selection Board.
|Sr. No.||Name of
|Specialization||Qualification & Experience|
|01||Civil Engineering||The Higher Education Commission criteria
prescribed for respective disciplines will be
For details, please visit: www.hec.gov.pk in
the Faculty Appointment criteria section of
|01 of each
|Sr. No.||Name of the Position||Age Limit||Domicile||Qualification & Experience|
|60 Years||Merit||Master's degree preferably in Management Sciences at
least 2nd Division from a recognized University with 17
years administrative experience in Grade-17 or above
with a public/ private sector University or Education
|35-45||Merit||Master's degree in management sciences/Computer Science/
Engineering or equivalent degree (at least 2nd Division) from
HEC recognized University/Institutes. At least (04) year's work
experience of Project designing, management, personnel
training and Institutional capacity building, project
documentation, commodity & service Procurement. Have
managed a Core and Access Networks in an enterprise
IP-Based network environment. Possess understanding/
experience in planning. designing, and development of network
operation centers (NOCs). Experience of managing and driving
network operations team. Planning, operational engineering
and architecture, develop methods, policy and procedure.
Candidates are expected to create and document proposals.
5project plans, and actions timelines and best Practice
solutions. This should include 1-year experience in
|22-35||Merit||BSc/B.E Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university or
equivalent qualification with 3 years experience in university
national or international organization.
|18-30||Merit||BS Nursing from Recognized Institute with 3 years working
experience in relevant field.
|20-30||Merit||Matric with 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in
relevant discipline from recognized institute and 3 years
experience in relevant field.
|18-30||Merit||Matric with a certificate in computer applications. Must
possess good verbal and written communication skills and
have a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
|Matric with 2 years relevant experience|
|18-25||Local||Middle with 5 years of experience in cooking continental and
|Middle Pass. 05-years relevant experience in relevant field, having
PSV+ HTV License, know about the different route and locations
Middle with 2 years relevant experience.
|Primary Pass, 01-year experience in relevant field.|
|18-25||Local||3 years' experience as sanitary worker.|
- Foreign qualified candidates must attach equivalence certificates from Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- The quota for minorities and disabled will be strictly followed where applicable.
- All educational degrees/certificates/diplomas should be accredited by relevant accredited institutes and other relevant bodies
- All engineering degrees should be accredited by NTC/PEC in the relevant disciplines and other relevant bodies
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of application on prescribed form (can be downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk) for the positions of Associate Professors, three sets for the post of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates and one photograph for each set.
- The candidates applying for teaching positions should also submit a softcopy of their dossiers in PDF form through email on email@example.com along with their filled and signed applications.
- Processing fee on challan form downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk can be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. A university copy must be attached with the application as per following.
- Serial No. 1 & 3 Rs. 5,000/-
- Serial No. 2 Rs. 3,000/-
- Serial No. 4 & 5 Rs. 1,000/-
- Serial No. 6 Rs. 250/-
- Serial No 7-14 No fee required
- Candidates applying for more than one posts should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- In-service candidates of public sector organizations should apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with the application. No application will be entertained without NOC.
- All applicants should attach service certificate(s) issued by their present and former employers by the due date, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- Applications must reach the undersigned within 20 days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Five years general relaxation is allowed in the upper age limit as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Incomplete late applications will not be entertained
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates based on academic qualification/test as may be determined by the university. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- To increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
Registrar, National Skills University Islamabad,
Faiz Ahmed Faiz Road H-8/1, Islamabad, Contact No. 051-9250906