Karakoram International University Jobs Detail
Associate Professors (BPS-20/TTS)
- Applications are invited from potential candidates for the positions of Associate Professors BPS-20fTTS.
- Ph.D. candidates in the following disciplines / subjects, having required research publications in the
approved journals and minimum required experience as per HEC criteria are encouraged to apply:
Agriculture and Food Sciences 2: Plant Sciences 3: Animal Sciences 4: Environmental Sciences 5: Business Management 6: Computer Sciences 7: Earth Sciences 8: Economics 9: Forestry and Range Management 10: Educational Development 11: Mathematical Sciences
Further details and eligibility criteria may be checked on KIU website under jobs. General terms / conditions are as under:
- Complete Application on prescribed form along-with attested copies of Educational Certificates /Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from NEC) no third division in academic career, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before 30th September, 2021.
- Candidates are requested to also email soft copies of list of publications and complete dossier Director HR at firstname.lastname@example.org along with submission of application and dossier in hard form at Establishment Section Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
- Application must be accompanied with pay order / demand draft / postal order from post office (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of the Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit from any scheduled bank.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through proper channel as per rules.
- Incomplete, unsigned & late submitted applications shall not be entertained.
- Appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates as per university approved rules shall be called for interview.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right not to fill / withdraw / change any number of position(s)/ withhold the appointment against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate(s) during process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through given email in application.
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at hrm©kiu.edu.pk
(Muhammad Nabi Ullah) Head of HR
Karakoram International University, University Road Gilgit
Ph: 05811-960057, Email: hrmakiu.edu.pk
- Ph. D32 Posts
- Ph. D32 Posts
- Matric1 Posts
- M. Phil1 Posts
- Ph. D2 Posts