QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provide Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following position under the jurisdiction of QESCO on contract basis. All the quotas such as Minority & 20% EmpIoyees Children Quota etc. will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
||Name of Post
||No. of Post
||Matriculation only (Minimum & Maximum) Physical Parameters:
Skill Tests / Physical Tests:
||18-33 Years (including General Age Relaxation)
||Minimum 5Ft. 4 Inches
||Minimum 32 Inches
||As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) + 5% relaxation On upper side.
based / General Knowledge
|MATRIC only (Minimum & Maximum)
||Physica I Tests
||800 meters in five (05) Minutes
||20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
||Lifting of weight
||30 kg in single attempt
|1 ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2)
||Climbing Skills (Tower / Ladder)
||Climbing upto 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment
||Pulling of Wires
||In one span of 100 feet
- Open Merit (Balochistan Local) = 467
- Employee Children Quota= 124 Minority=31
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available on the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Only Locals of Balochistan can apply as per BoD QESCO decision. (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying fo Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
- Minorities and Employee's Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Govt. policy.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on Balochistan University of Information Technology Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta website will only be considered for short listing/selection.
- The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
- The women quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
- The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skil test, and those qualify the skill test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for physical test and finally those who q ualify th physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for interview.
- The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, on contract, on a lump sum salary/pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the post prevaler in the QESCO, with no regularization in Future.
- Recruitment (Skill. Physical Test etc) will be carried out through Balochistan University of Information Technology. Engineering am Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
- Serving candidates who are Government servant and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel shall be allowed 10 Years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interview.
- Above position is lying vacant in QESCO's field formations across the province.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill test/Physical Test/Interview.
- Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in QESCO.
- Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO i.e; Cat-D (A Child of deceased retired QESCO Employee). Cat-E (A Child of retired QESCO Employee) & Cat-F (A child of QESCO employee in service whose child has not been recruited before under employee children quota) .They are to attach following relevant documents/Certificates mentioned in the application form along with CNIC of father/mother.
- Retired/ Died QESCO Employees must provide copy of PPO Book.
- Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN & SE.
- If Father/Mother died after retirement than Nadra Death certificate.
- They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widow is not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota.
- QESCO employee removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employee for this purpose and their
- children will not be entitled for appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
- Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Selected candidates can be posted any where under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per requirement of the company.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact BUITEMS for any query/enquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of candidate.
- QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- QESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests will be dealt by the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta at its own without any liability whatsoever for QESCO.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms are available on Website: www.buitms.edu.pk.
- Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form at The Registrar, Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta Takatu Campus Airport Road Baleli Quetta.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs.665/-in favor of Balochistan University of Information
- Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta, copy of CNIC, matriculation certificate and two recent passport size photographs directly to Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms. However 70% Test fees of total Rs.950/- to be borne by the candidate and 30% by the QESCO as per decision of BoD QESCO.
- The Last Date for submission of Application form is 15-04-2022.
- Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.pk. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center. timings and test date can be downloaded by the candidates BUITEMS website at least one week before the test. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.pk. WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. QESCO's selection process is transparent according to rules
(HR & Admn) QESCO, Quet