Ministry of Energy Power Division Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
If you are a challenge loving and result oriented professional with excellent interpersonal skills and written/oral communication abilities, feel confident to apply for the following positions on a competitive basis in the Alternative Energy Development Board.
|B.E / B.Sc
|Fresh graduate preferably with one (01) year experience in relevant field. Experience in project development/ management/ acquaintance with Renewable Energy Sector will be preferred.||28 years
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the laid down requirements will be called for test/intervicw.
- A candidate working in Government/ Semi-Government shall apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates applying under quota shall mention the province name prominently on the right-hand corner of the application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test/interview.
- Application addressed to Deputy Director (HR) containing detailed CV, certified copy of engineering degree, CHIC, domicile and a recent photograph should reach by post on the below address or through email at Jobs@aedb.org within 15 clays after publication of this advertisement. Late applications will not be entertained.
Deputy Director (MR)
Alternative Energy Development Board (AEDB),
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Energy (Power Division),
2"d Floor, Overseas Pakistan Foundation (OPF) Building, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Posted On 21 Mar
Last Date 05 Apr
- Bachelors1 Posts
Posted On 08 Dec
Last Date 15 Dec
Posted On 08 Jun
Last Date 21 Jun
- Masters1 Posts