Agriculture Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
- Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 23.03.2022 (05:00 PM).
- Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of RS.500/- excluding service charges up to official timing of the closing date (05:00 PM) and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pkand apply online.
- Candidates are advised to fill all columns carefully and preview their application form for correction if any, before apply.
|AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT|
THREE HUNDRED (300) POSTS OF VETERINARY OFFICERS (HEALTH) (BPS-17) IN LIVESTOCK AND DAIRY DEVELOPMENT (EXTENSION WING) KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
TWENTY EIGHT (28) POSTS OF ASSISTANT AGRICULTURE ENGINEER/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR PLANNING (BPS-17) IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING WING OF AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
THREE (03) POSTS OF SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICER (BPS-18) IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
ONE (01) POST OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER (BPS-17) IN DIRECTOR GENERAL (RESEARCH) AGRICULTURE & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
AGE LIMIT: 21 to 35 Years PAY SCALE: BPS-17 ELIGIBILITY: Both Male & Female
|ONLY FOR MINORITIES (NON MUSLIM) CANDIDATES|
|5||TWO (02) LEFTOVER POSTS OF RESEARCH OFFICER (HORTICULTURE) (BPS-17) (MINORITY QUOTA) IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT. (RESEARCH WING)
QUALIFICATION: 2nd Class M.Sc/ B.Sc (hons) Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University, Under Research Programme in the subject relating to the subject groups as specified in schedule (appended to this notification) to which the vacancy occurs.
ONE (01) LEFTOVER POST OF RESEARCH OFFICER (VEGETABLE HORTICULTURE) (BPS-17) MINORITY QUOTA) IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT. (RESEARCH WING)
ONE (01) LEFTOVER POST OF RESEARCH OFFICER (SUGAR CANE AGRONOMY) (BPS-17) MINORITY QUOTA IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT. (RESEARCH WING)
ONE (01) LEFTOVER POST OF RESEARCH OFFICER (CEREAL CROPS/ PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS/ AGRONOMY) (BPS-17) MINORITY QUOTA IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT. (RESEARCH WING)
ONE (01) LEFTOVER POST OF RESEARCH OFFICER (PLANT PATHOLOGY) (BPS-17) MINORITY QUOTA IN AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK & COOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT. (RESEARCH WING)
ONE (01) POST OF SOIL CONSERVATION ASSISTANT (BPS-17) IN SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION WING OF AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT. (MINORITY QUOTA)
- Zonal allocation of Six (06) posts of Pharmacists (BPS-17) in Health Department advertised by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission vide Advertisement No. 07/2021, Sr. 08 may be read as under:
- Zonal allocation of One (01) post of Nutritionist (BPS-17) in Saidu Teaching Hospital Swat, advertised by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission vide advertisement No. 10/2021, Sr. 20 may be read as Zone-2 instead of Merit.
- Eight (08) posts of Storekeeper (BPS-14) in Population Welfare Department vide Advertisement No. 10/2021, S.No. 31 may be read as:
- Six (06) posts to General Quota; One (01) each to Zone-1, 2, 4 & 5 and two (02) to Zone-3.
- One (01) post for Female Quota to Merit.
- One (01) post for Minority Quota to Merit.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully.
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim / entries they will be called for screening / ability test.
- Only one application is required for one serial, however the candidates applying for various quotas should mention serial number of (1) a, (1)b or (1)c in the application form specifically.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are again advised to preview their application form for correction if any, before apply.
- Documents are not required at the time of submission of application; candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within three days after announcement of the result.
- Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability on or before the date of interview.
- Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificates will be required before interview.
- Call letters for test will be placed on PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution are not accepted.
- Domicile, prescribed qualification and its registration with Medical/ Engineering or other related institutions, experience/ house job possessed up to closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- Candidates possessing dual domicile on our closing date will be rejected.
- Candidates who have not the prescribed qualification but equivalent or higher qualification, they are required to be in possession of equivalency/ relevancy certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) while applying.
- Candidates belong to Minority quota are required to submit Minority certificate from their respective institutions/ authorities along with other documents.
- Candidates who possess qualification equivalent/higher than the prescribed qualification in the relevant field of studies will be considered eligible.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement. Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relax able up-to 10 years for Disabled persons / Divorced / Widow and Govt: Servants who have completed Two (2) years continuous service and up-to Three (3) years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to Govt: Servants, general or disabled candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Government under the administrative control of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Overage candidates after apply must obtain age relaxation orders from the respective Departments to avoid any difficulty.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, married female candidates are allowed to opt one of the domicile of her choice. Option once exercised shall be final and changes therein shall not be allowed.
- Experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications for the post(s) if not otherwise specified in the service rules. The experience certificates should be on prescribed forms available on PSC website.
- Candidates applying for experienced posts of Elementary & Secondary Education or Higher Education Department are required to submit year wise affiliation/ registration with B.I.S.E up to 2016 and P.S.R.A from 2017 in case of private school experience while HERA in case of private Colleges with their documents.
- Government reserves the right not to fill any or fill less than the advertised post(s).
- In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: -
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and / or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Posted On 26 Apr
Last Date 11 May
- Bachelors25 Posts
- Bachelors7 Posts
- Diploma & Certificates10 Posts
- Intermediate20 Posts
- -8 Posts
- -1 Posts
- Matric1 Posts
Posted On 09 Mar
Last Date 23 Mar
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Masters6 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts