Ministry of Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from SUITABLE, QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL to serve in Pakistan Railways
on merit against the following post:-
|Name of Post:||Advisor (Land Management) (MP-I)
(One Post, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore)
|Required Educational Qualification||Ph.D OR Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Urban Planning, Business Administration, Public Administration. LL.M, Financial Management OR any other relevant degree with 14 years experience in case of Ph.D and 18 year experience for Masters on Managerial position in Govt. or large Pvt. Sector in the field of Real Estate Development OR Management OR Land Management. Must have understanding of provincial Revenue record and its comparison with Railway land plan.|
|Experience & Shortlisting criteria||
|Age Limit:||Maxi mum=62|
- Recruitment will be made as Updated MP Scales Policy, 2021 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6/E-8 dated 24-05-2021.
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- TORs. Job Descriptions etc, Educational Qualification with requisite experience in number of years etc.. tenure of appointment, Pay Packages and shortlisting criteria can be seen on our websites i.e. www.pakrail.gov.pk and
www. railways.g ov.pk
- Applications on prescribed format (available on our websites) along with complete CV, passport size photograph should reach at the address given below. during working hours within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on email@example.com (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Place of posting of above post will be at Pakistan Railways, HQs Office, Lahore. however on requirement authority may post officer anywhere in Pakistan.
- Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
Room No. 339, Ministry of Railways,
3rd Floor. Block-D, Pak-Secretariat,
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts