Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs Detail
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following available positions where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:-
|S. No. 01||Additional Director (General Aviation) (EG-07)
Two (02) positions on merit (one for North & one for South)
Contract: 03 years (Extendable)
Lump Sum Pay Package: Rs.676,000/- per month (Gross) with 6% annual increment
|S. No. 02||Additional Director Information Technology (EG-07)
One (01) position on Merit
Lump Sum Pay Package: Rs.415,000 per month (Gross) with 5% annual increment
Contract: 03 Years (Extendable)
Application Procedure: \
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk latest by or 18th February, 2022.
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned copies of last educational degree/Transcript, ATPL (for Sr. No. 01) & Detailed CV while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online applica- tion form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference :\
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA's medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- PCAA reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage or revise terms and conditions for the post
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will be blacklisted in future.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM)
HEADQUARTERS CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY,
TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI
"WEAR MASK- STAY SAFE"
- Intermediate14 Posts
- Intermediate8 Posts
- Intermediate15 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts