Attention all aspiring medical and dental students of Punjab province! The University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore, is about to release the MBBS and BDS admissions merit lists soon for the academic year 2023-2024. UHS was accepting the MBBS and BDS admission application for government colleges of Punjab in the month of October 2023. Admissions have been closed now, and UHS is making preparations to release the UHS MBBS and BDS merit lists. Keep reading to get to know exact release date of UHS merit lists. Students will be able to access their MBBS and BDS merit lists from our website. Also stay connected to our website for the latest UHS admission merit lists updates.
UHS Government Medical Colleges Merit Lists:
UHS has announced that they will announce the MBBS & BDS merit lists of all government medical and dental colleges of Punjab really soon. UHS has also shared their great appreciation after the massive response of the aspiring medical students of Punjab. UHS has received more than 14 thousand applications just for the MBBS & BDS admissions in government colleges of Punjab. Now UHS will really soon announce the merit lists of all 16 medical and 3 dental government colleges of Punjab.
UHS Merit Calculation Formula:
The UHS accepts MBBS and BDS applications of students solely depending upon the merit of a candidate and the UHS calculates the merit depending upon the candidate’s previous academic record and recent MDCAT Test. The UHS merit calculation formula is given below for your convenience:
- Matriculation/ SSC/ Equivalent: 10%
- FSc/ HSSC Pre-Medical / Equivalent: 40%
- MDCAT 2023 Result: 50%
UHS Selection Process:
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) follows a rigorous process to select the best candidates for MBBS and BDS programs. After the application submission period is closed, UHS carefully evaluates each application to ensure it meets the merit standards. Only those candidates with the highest marks and merit percentages are selected for admission. It's important to note that if any applicant is found to have submitted fake or forged documents, their application is canceled. With a limited number of seats available in government colleges, UHS can only accept a few hundred candidates from the thousands who apply every year. After finalizing the candidates UHS releases the merit lists of selected candidates online.
UHS Important Instructions:
- If your UHS MBBS and BDS applications are incomplete or doesn't follow the rules, they won't be accepted.
- Don't forget to pay the processing fee on time. If you miss the deadline, your application will be rejected.
- If it's discovered that you have used fake documents or gave false information, your admission will be canceled.
- The MBBS and BDS Merit Lists will be announced on their designated through the UHS website and students will also be able to access them from our website too.
- To officially become a student, you need to do two things: (1) pay the college fees and other costs by the deadline, and (2) let your college know in writing that you'll be joining on time.
- The fees must be paid at any branch of the Bank of Punjab (BOP).
- Selected candidates will have total 3 working days to submit their program fee at their respective colleges.
- If a candidate fails to submit their program fee or their joining decision in written form by the deadline, his/ her seat will be offered to another candidate.
UHS 2023-2024 Admission Schedule:
In the following we have provided the dates on which UHS will release the provisional and final merit lists of MBBS & BDS admissions. The UHS will start releasing the college-wise selections lists of MBBS and BDS students separately from 20th November 2023. Following is the schedule of UHS MBBS & BDS merit lists 2023-2024:
Admission Applications Closed on: 31st October 2023
Provisional Merit List: 13th November 2023
Final Merit List: 17th November 2023
|First College-wise Selection List
|20th November 2023
|2nd January 2024
|Last date of submission of College Fee at BOP
|24th November 2023
|8th January 2024
|Second Selection/ Up-gradation List
|27th November 2023
|10th January 2024
|Third Selection/ Up-gradation List
|4th December 2023
|16th January 2024
|Commencement of classes
|1st February 2024
|1st March 2024