Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the PPSC Jobs 2022 under the Advertisement number 01/2022. Jobs are open for this advertisement from today 25 January 2022. It has announced jobs of many departments. Candidates can apply online from the official website of PPSC. The last date of application submission is 9th February 2022. After due dates, no applications will be considered. Students can apply online. The application will not be accepted if sent by courier or post. Here is the list of jobs that PPSC has announced:
- Medical Officer for Agriculture Department (Research Wing)
- Junior Clerk for Anti-Corruption Department Sargodha
- Assistant in Excise, taxation and Narcotics Control Department
- Senior Registrar Nephrology in Health Care Department
- Senior Registrar Pulmonology
- Senior Medical Officer for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
- Senior Chemist for Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department
How to Apply Online for PPSC Website
To apply online:
- Go to the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk
- On the right corner, click on the online application
- Click on advertisement no 01/2022
- Fill up all the necessary information according to the job post
- Download the bank Challan form
- Fill up the Bank Challan form according to job post
- Submit the fee in National Bank of Punjab, State Bank of Pakistan or Treasury or sub-treasury office.
- Keep the bank receipt carefully to show at the time of written test
Process of PPSC to Select a Candidate
PPSC takes time to select a candidate. PPSC is one of the best and most well-known departments of Government to hire candidates. PPSC announces the jobs on the official website of PPSC. PPSC test is a competitive test because PPSC wants to hire the best candidates for the job position. To find aspiring candidates, PPSC takes a written test of candidates on the given date.
For this advertisement, test dates will be announced later. After 2, 3 months of written exams test, the result is announced and shortlisted candidates called for interview after a month. Candidates are called for interviews against one job according to the number of people required for the job. PPSC sends an E-mail to students on the given E-mail or they send SMS to call for the interview.
At the time of the interview, students need to get the original ID card, invitation letter, call-up letter, original academic documents, and other necessary documents required for different kinds of jobs. Appointed students are given training for the selected job.