PPSC has announced 25 new jobs in the Special Education Department on a 5-year contract basis. The Special Education Department of Punjab has the duty to fulfill the educational needs of all the differently-abled students of the Punjab province. According to the PPSC special education advertisement 2020, all of these posts are offered on BS-17 pay scale. 6 posts are reversed for differently-abled persons, 1 is for minority quota, and 3 for women quota. These positions are open for all residents of Punjab who comply with the merit criteria. Candidates will have to apply online for these jobs. The last date for applying is November 20, 2020. The department has not announced PPSC special education test date 2020 as of now.
PPSC Special Education Jobs Eligibility Criteria
• Age limit is 38 years for all candidates applying on special person quota.
• 33 years for male and 36 years is Age limit for female candidates applying for lecturer in deaf field.
• Male up to age of 40 years and females up to age of 43 years are eligible for all other posts.
• All male, female and transgender candidates can apply for these jobs.
• The transgender applicants will be checked for their age and sex with their CNIC card.
Minimum Education And Experience
1. MA (Physical Education) with 1st division is required for LECTURER PHYSICAL EDUCATION / LECTURER (DPE) / INSTRUCTOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION post. Applicants with further relevant education will be preferred.
2. MA (Physical Education) with 1st division and PG diploma of deaf teaching is preferred for LECTURER IN DEAF FIELD post.
3. LLB with 2nd division and 2 years’ experience is preferred for LITIGATION OFFICER post.
4. MA Psychology/Applied Psychology with 2nd division is required for PSYCHOLOGIST post.
5. MA Psychology (2nd division) and 2 years’ experience teaching mentally retarded students is preferred for LECTURER PSYCHOLOGY post.
Syllabus For Written Examination
A test of 100 MCQs to be attempted in 90 minutes will be taken. Candidates will be asked 80% questions related to the subject of their specialization and 20% questions will be asked from General Knowledge questions. PPSC reverses the right to either hold or cancel this special test.