GCU is Accepting GAT Test Applications for MS-MPhil Spring Admissions 2023
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
Candidates are invited to apply for the GCU GAT test 2023 for MS and MPhil programs. GCU is conducting MS and MPhil GAT test for the spring admissions 2023. GCU MS and MPhil GAT test spring admission registrations are open at both new and old GCU campuses under various academic fields. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible because the deadline is really close. The last date to register for the GCU MS and MPhil GAT test 2023 is 8th February 2023. GCU is conducting MS and MPhil GAT test for the following MS and MPhil programs:
MS/ MPhil Programs at GCU Main Campus:
- Computer Science
- English Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- Islamic Studies
MS/ MPhil Programs at GCU Kala Shah Kaku Campus:
- Art History
- Archive Studies
GCU MS/ MPhil GAT Test 2023:
GCU conducts the MS and MPhil Graduate Assessment Test in order to test general and subject related knowledge of the candidates, so only the most eligible candidates can get enrolled in the GCU MS and MPhil programs. GCU will conduct the GAT test after the application submission deadline. Candidates have to score 50% marks out of 60 to clear the GCU GAT test 2023. The GCU MS and MPhil GAT test 2023 date is 11th February 2023. This GCU GAT test is only valid for GCU MS and MPhil spring 2023 admissions.
GCU GAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have cleared their bachelors/ 16 years of education (BA/ BSc Hons, MA/ MSc) or equivalent from HEC recognized institute with at least 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0
- Final semester candidates who are waiting for their results can also apply for the GAT test.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks in GAT test to stand eligible for the GCU MS and MPhil admissions 2023.
GCU GAT MS and MPhil Admission Aggregate:
The GCU MS and MPhil shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained out of the following marks distribution:
- Total GAT Test Marks 60.
- Total marks for the bachelors or equivalent education will be 100.
- Total Interview Marks will be 40.
The actual scores out of 200 will be used to calculate a candidate’s merit. Only candidates who have passed the GCU Assessment Test will be invited to the interview.
GCU Application Process:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the link: http://www.gcuonline.pk/
- This link will take them to a page containing drop down menu of different academic programs.
- Select the MS/MPhil spring admission 2023.
- Sign up for the GCU online portal
- Provide your personal details like your name, your father’s name, CNIC card number etc. to successfully sign up for the GCU online portal.
- After that start filling out the application for MS/ MPhil GAT test 2023 from your portal.
- Generate the application processing fee challan after filling out the GAT test form.
- Pay the non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1500/- at any United Bank Ltd (UBL) branch.
- Upload the paid challan receipt to your portal to successfully submit your application.
GCU GAT Test Important Instructions:
- Application processing fee paid through UBL app or Omni or mobile wallet app will not be accepted
- All candidates must apply online.
- Hard copy or printed form is not required before the interview.
- Hard copies of admission form and attested documents and testimonial will be required on the day of interview.
- Separate GAT Test form must be submitted for each MS/ MPhil subject.
- Separate application processing fee must be submitted against each GAT test form.
- GCU GAT Test 2023 will be held in GCU main campus (Katchery road).
- Only candidates who clear the GAT test can appear in the interview.
- GCU will notify the students about the test schedule and their GAT test roll number through the online portal. No separate SMS or emails will be sent.
GCU GAT Test Admission Schedule:
|Admissions starting from||30th January 2023|
|Admission Deadline||8th February 2023|
|Roll Number/ Test schedule||Will be notified through online admission portal|
|MS/ MPhil GAT Test Date||11th February 2023|
|MS/ MPhil GAT Test Result||Will be notified through GCU online admission portal|