The Ministry Of Federal Education And Professional Training National Vocational And Technical Training Commission is inviting applications for the Prime Minister’s apprenticeship program. The program is valid for the candidates who belong to Islamabad, Gilgit, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The government is acclaimed that it is a history-making program. The program has been arranged according to the recently introduced apprenticeship act 2018. The program is offering financial and technical assistance to industrial and business departments for the fulfillment of their professional necessities by creating individual power.
Industries Involved For This Program
The following is the detail of the selected industries for this apprenticeship program:
Small industries are included in Manufacturing, Construction, Services, Textile, Fertilizers, Leather, Telecom, Banking, Surgical, Hotel, Information Technology Pharmacy, and Packaging Industry.
List Of Non-Formal industries
Non-formal industries are included in Beauty services, Tailoring & Fashion, Automobile, Fast Food & Hotel, Real Estate, Dairy, Farming, Sales and Services, Wood Work, Sales and Retail, and Floor Mills.
How To Get Registered
The following is the detail of the eligibility criteria as well as the application process:
• Applicants must be older than 18 years of age at the time of application
• Applicants must show relevant basic knowledge about their chosen apprenticeship program.
• Applicants will submit the duly filled application form to the representative of the relevant industry.
• Applicants will submit the application forms along with the following supporting documents:
A copy of the ID card
02 recent images
• For interviews and training classes, the applicants will contact the relevant or chosen industries.
• Applicants can get free of cost application forms from the NAVTTC official website. However, applicants can also get the application forms from their relevant industries.
Benefits Of This Program
The selected candidates will get the following benefits:
• Free of cost professional training.
• Monthly stipend.
• Approved certificates.
• Employment opportunities on completion of training.
The applications will be received until November 25th, 2020.