|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|
There are two possibilities of admission to the university.
Admission based on merit and Admission by Self-Finance.
The Admission Based on merit requires a minimum eligibility criteria of 60 % marks in the intermediate/A-levels (Premedical subjects) examinations.
All candidate have to go through the following Admission Procedure:
- Pass a written aptitude test that is MCQ-Based. The test will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English questions.
- Shortlisting on basis of merit. The merit is made up of 50 % marks of entrance test, 40 % marks of HSc. education and 10 % marks of secondary education.
- The candidate who fall on the merit list will be shortlisted for an interview which is conducted by the admission committee. The candidates are required to bring along their original documents.
- Before the final selection, the candidates will be medically evaluated. Medical Examination of the candidates is done to make sure they are mentally and physically fit individuals who have the potentials to cope up with the rigorous medical studies.
- Pay the fee and get registered with the University.
For more information: http://kmdc.edu.pk/admission/
Free Admission Advice For Karachi Medical And Dental College
Fill the form. Our admission consultants will call you with admission options.