Fatima Jinnah college is one the popular institutes for women located in Lahore. Fatima Jinnah Medical University (FJMU) offers admission 2024 for multiple BS degree Courses. Fatima Jinnah Women University aims to provide quality education to the women of Pakistan. Admission to all programs takes place once a year only. The schedule is announced on the FJWU website. To apply for Fatima Jinnah university admission 2024 students, have to wait for the announcement of admission date by getting help through their website.
Fatima Jinnah university admission 2024
Fatima Jinnah Medical University admission office has announced that admission is open for session 2024. Online Admission applications are invited to apply for Undergraduate Bachelor degree Programs. Interested candidates can submit the application at the earliest time to emit any rejection. Students have to complete the detailed application process, meet the eligibility criteria to apply for online admissions and online admission process details can also be found at official website fjmu.edu.pk. It is highly recommended to contact the admissions office for further details.
Fatima Jinnah university admission criteria for bs
To apply for Fatima Jinnah University applicants must follow these steps to apply for every course program. Applicants can get the admission form on Campus or can contact them directly for admission form details
- 1st division (in the last certificate/degree obtained)
- Score of 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and (National Aptitude Test conducted by NTS is treated as Entry Test) is required.
- Entry Test conducted by HEC through Education Testing Council (ETC) will also be accepted for undergraduate admissions only.
- Any student getting less than 45 percent marks or 3rd division in the prerequisite examination is not entitled for admission in the University
Fatima Jinnah university admission criteria for MS
To apply for Fatima Jinnah University for Master’s degree program applicants must follow these steps for every course.
- Minimum score of 50 in GAT General Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) OR Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by Higher Education Commission
- Sixteen years of schooling is must required after HSSC/F.A. /F.Sc/Grade 12 or Equivalent will be required for admission in the MPhil/MS/Equivalent program.
- Education Testing Council (HEC-ETC), Prior to admission to all MS/M.
Fatima Jinnah Fee criteria
- Pay the Application Registration Fee (Rs 1500)
- Through online transfer of fees.
- By printing vouchers from the portal, depositing cash in the bank and uploading the receipt in the portal.
- Receive email when registration fee accepted.
More Admissions in Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
More on Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
Expert on ilmkidunya
If you are a teacher or student at Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi you can join as ilmkidunya representative at your university.
The process is so simple: just send your brief details/CV on whatsapp 03-111-222-960 and our team will get back to you.