BPSC Guideline 2023
BPSC stands for Baluchistan Public Service Commission and is a constitutional body which is responsible for conducting tests and interviews to recruit candidates in various government sectors. Thousands of job opportunities are announced by the BPSC for candidates with different academic backgrounds. The candidates can apply for the announced vacancies after meeting the eligibility criteria for a particular job. For the efficient and smooth performance of the functions, the BPSC has different operational branches such as Recruitment Branch, Examination Branch, Result Branch, Research Branch, Regulation Branch, Administration Branch, Account Branch, Secrecy Branch, Information Technology Branch, and Human Resource Branch.
The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published rules and regulations to guide the recruitment process for various positions in the provincial government of Balochistan in Pakistan. These rules are designed to ensure transparency, fairness, and merit-based selection of candidates. Here are some of the rules of BPSC:
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for the position they are applying for, including education qualifications, age limit, and experience.
- Application Process: The candidate must submit an application along with the required documents and application fee before the deadline.
- Written Test: The candidate must pass a written test to qualify for the next stage of the selection process.
- Interview: The candidate who clears the written test is called for an interview. The interview panel evaluates the candidate's personality, communication skills, and knowledge.
- Merit-Based Selection: The candidate is selected based on merit, which is calculated by combining the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
- Reservation Policy: The BPSC also follows a reservation policy to provide opportunities to candidates from underrepresented communities.
These are some of the general rules of BPSC, but the specific rules and regulations may vary depending on the position and the recruitment process.
Quick Fact About BPSC
|BPSC||Balochistan Public Service Commission|
|BPSC Adress||BPSC Sumangali Road Quetta 87300, Pakistan|
|BPSC Contact Number||0092, 081, 9203264|
|BPSC Official Website||http://bpsc.gob.pk|
BPSC Job Opportunities
The BPSC announces job opportunities in the various departments, and some of the latest jobs announced in the different departments are mentioned below.
- Health Department
- Balochistan Agriculture Department
- Local Government & Rural Development Department
- Information Department
- Energy Department
- Industries & Commerce Department
- Sports and Youth Affairs Department
- Culture, Tourism & Archives Department
- Board of Revenue Department
BPSC Eligibility Criteria
The basic condition to apply for a particular job position is to have the domicile certificate of the province of Balochistan. The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria such as age limit, education, and experience per the rules notified by the BPSC. If the candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria at any stage, the commission will cancel the candidate's nomination.
BPSC PCS Exam
- BPSC also conducts the PSC exam, and PCS stands for Provincial Civil Service.
- The BPSC announces the exam to recruit Commissioner B-17 / Section Officer B-17.
- The citizen having the local/domicile of the Balochistan Province and fulfilling the criteria of Qualification are eligible to appear in the PCS exam.
- The candidates must prepare the seven subjects for the PSC exam, including three optional and four compulsory.
- The candidates have only three chances to appear for the PCS exam.
- The fee for the application form processing against Assistant Commissioner or Section Officer is one thousand rupees.
- The fee must be submitted to any branch National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan in Balochistan Province.
BPSC Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is BPSC has any reserved quota for women?
Ans: According to the Government of Balochistan Recruitment Policy, the quota for women is also determined.
Q: How does BPSC notify candidates about the test?
Ans: The candidates are informed through the official website of BPSC, and the authorities also dispatch the roll number slips to the postal addresses of the candidates, and SMS are also sent to the phone number of the candidates.
Q: What documents should candidates bring at the test day?
Ans: The candidates must bring the original CNIC with the deposited fee challan slip to the examination hall at the test day.
Q: How can candidates obtain a DMC?
Ans: To obtain the DMC, the candidates should deposit the processing fee of Rs.200/- in a bank in the Balochistan Province, such as the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) Or State Bank of Pakistan. Moreover, the candidate must also submit the application form to the CNIC.
Q: Does the candidate have to submit a single application form against too many posts?
Ans: The candidates must fill out a separate application form for each post. Furthermore, the application form processing fee should be deposited in the bank in the same way for each post for which the candidate is applying.