BPSC Apply Online
BPSC Apply Online 2023
To apply for the announced job vacancies by the BPSC, the candidates must submit the online application form. The candidates looking for the guidelines for submitting the online application form can check the details on this page. The candidates must follow the instructions to submit the application form. Moreover, the candidates must submit the online application form before the last date to avoid inconvenience.
BPSC Apply Online 2023 Procedure
The following are the steps that the candidates have to follow to submit the application form.
- Step1. Connect the PC / Tablet / Mobile Phone to the Internet and start the application submission process.
- Step2. Load Browser
- Step3. Type the web address www.bpsc.gob.pk at the bar to apply
- Step4. Click on the “Apply Online” and start filling out the application form.
- Step5. In case you are a new user, then click “Registration/SignUP" otherwise, you may skip this step
- Step6. Fill out the following form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step7. Login to the account by providing the required information, such as CNIC, Email address, and Password, and clicking the “Sign In” button.
- Step8. Fill out the form and then click the “Submit” button.
- Step9. Enter your Qualification and Click “Submit” after entering all the degrees
- Step10. Click “Dashboard” after finishing the education entry.
- Step11. Then click “Experience.”
- Step12. Enter your experience and click “Submit.”
- Step13. Click “Dashboard” when you are finished with experience entries.
- Step14. Click “Apply Post
- Step15. Fill out the form by selecting Advertisement, Post you want to apply for, Bank Challan Number, Bank Name, Challan Date, and Click “Add.”
- Step16. Click on Printer to get your acknowledgment Slip printed or save it for future use.
Guidelines for BPSC Online Application Submission
- It is informed to the candidates that the BPSC requires no hardcopy of the application or copies of documents.
- The candidate should retain the printed online application for the record.
- Do not send Bank Challan/ Treasury Receipt to BPSC, as the candidate has to save it so that it can be brought at the time of the exam in the examination hall.
- The candidates submit the online application form without having the required information such as Qualification, Experience, Gender, Religion, Local/Domicile, etc. It is informed to the candidates that while submitting the application form, enter the accurate details. In the case of any false information, the candidate's application form will be rejected. Also, make sure to avoid making the profile by using the CNIC of any other person to avoid any trouble.
- If the candidate needs help logging into their BPSC official account ( ID or Password), they can contact the IT section of BPSC through the phone number.
BPSC Apply Online FAQs
Q: How can the candidates apply online?
Ans: The candidates have to submit the online application form through the official web portal of the BPSC according to the instructions provided by the authorities. The candidates must enter valid information while filling out the form.
Q: Is it compulsory to apply separately for each job position?
Ans: The candidates must apply separately for each job position.
Q: When can the candidates apply for the job?
Ans: After the announcement by the BPSC, the registration opens for the candidates, and they can submit the online application form before the last date.