The government of Malaysia welcome the international students for study purposes and offer a hassle free procedure to get the entrance or study approval. For Pakistani students we are going to be informed that they are required to get visa for getting entrance permission in Malaysia. It is true that a Pakistani students need a visa but the students are not asked to go embassy for visa application but they will be entertained with the visa at the time of their arrival on Malaysian international airports. This is the reason that Malaysia is friendlier than that of other countries. But, the students are to be informed that they must get acceptance letter from university and approval letter for study pass from the Malaysian immigration.
Study in Malaysia offers the best opportunities to the international students because there are top rated universities we find in Malaysia. Moreover, a recent survey about the topic of study abroad has revealed that Kuala Lumpur, which is the capital of Malaysia, is at the top list of students best cities list.
What are the Required Documents?
Applicants make it sure that they are possessing these below mentioned documents during their travel:
Approval Letter from Malaysian Immigration (Original + Photocopy)
Covering latter or acceptance letter (Original + Photocopy)
A visa application form (IM. 47-Pin. 1/97)
Two recent passport size photographs with blue background
Pakistani National identity Card (Original + Photocopy)
Valid passport (Original + Photocopy)
Confirm airline tickets (Original + Photocopy)
Original bank statement for the last 6 months that will show that you are economically strong even to afford your study and living in Malaysia
How to Apply
Students will send the proposal through the following steps:
1. Students will submit the application form along with the required documents to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
2. If students application accepted by the university then the students are allowed to apply through FedEx for student pass to immigration.
3. After acceptance, the immigration send the letter of approval to the students.
4. Before leaving the country students are to be informed to collect all the required documents.
5. Upon the arrival of the students at international airport of Malaysia the representative of Malaysian university will receive the students.
6. Within two weeks the university will submit the passport of students for the approval of visa sticker.
Costs and Fee
Visa Fee: 590 PKR
FedEx Fee: 1000 PKR Approx.