MA Punjabi Eligibility Criteria 2021
Admissions and eligibility criteria is different for each university. MA Punjabi Eligibility Criteria 2021 and important documents that are required for admissions are given below
The admission shall be made in order of preferences as follows
- Fresh candidates having B.A. with Punjabi as elective subject
- Fresh candidates B.A. with Arabi/Persian/Urdu/English as elective subject
- Fresh candidates having B.A. with Punjabi as optional subject
- Fresh candidates having B.A. with Arabic/Persian/Urdu as optional subject
- If seats are available students of the previous years may also be considered as per university rules in above mention order.
- 20 Additional Marks to Hafiz-e-Quran for admissions
- 100 % academic record
Documents Required for Admissions
While applying attach the following attested document with the admission form
- Result cards of previous academic degrees i.e. matriculation, intermediate and graduation.
- Passport size photographs
- Your CNIC and father’s CNIC
- Migration certificate (if not registered with concerned institute)
- Copy of Bank challan form.
- Current and permanent address.
- University Registration Card
- University Admission Card
- Photocopy of Domicile