ZamungKor Model Institute for State Children Jobs Detail
A progressive public sector autonomous institution invites applications from suitable candidates (Male & Female) having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Merged Districts for appointment against the vacant posts purely on Contract extendable upon performance:-
|S. #||Nomenclature of Post||No. of
|01||Principal||01||35-45||Master Degree (16 Years) in any discipline with B.Ed. or
equivalent with 10 years' experience in educational
organization as teacher, including 3 years job related
|02||Psychologist||01||25-35||At least 2nd Class 16 year's education in Psychology from
a recognized University and 02 years' experience in any
well reputed child protection insti tution/organization
with at least 01 year experience in similar role.
SST (IT) BS-16
|01||25-35||Master's degree in computer sciences with two years
experience relevant to the job. or
Bachelors degree in computer sciences with 5 years'
experience relevant to the job.
|01||22-32||BA/BSc or equivalent from a recognized University with
at least 2 years' experience in relevant field in any
|02||22-32||Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or BA along
with one year Computer Diploma, with 2 years'
experience relevant to the job.
|01||25-35||At least 2nd Class 16 year's education in Social Sciences
from a recognized University, with at least 01 year
relevant experience in any child protection
institution/organization in similar role.
|07||Internal Auditor||01||25-35||CA (inter)/CPA/ICMA/MBA (Finance) with proficient in
MS Office With 5 years accounting experience including
2 years as an independent auditor
|08||Hostel Warden||01||25-35||Master's degree (16 years) in Social Sciences /MPA/
MBA from a recognized university, with three years
experience relevant to the job in any government or
|01||18-35||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.|
|10||PTI/PET||02||18-35||BA and Diploma in Physical Training|
|11||Art Teacher/DM||01||18-35||Bachelor degree from a recognized university
preferably in fine arts
|03||18-35||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.|
|13||Music Teacher||1||18-35||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and
Diploma/certificate of instrumental and vocal Music
|14||Junior Clerk||02||20-28||FA/FSc or equivalent from a recognized Board with
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to obtain 50% marks for shortlisting.
- Candidate should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and application received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately to each post with separate fee.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without assigning reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates for H EC must be provided.
- Error/Omission in number of posts are subject to ratification.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non- refundable)in any branch of UBL Bank at UBL OMNI agent Easy paisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don't send document/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for security purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 26-04-2022
- Last date for submission of online Application is May 25 , 2022
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slip from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported /converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time &Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call letter will be issued to candidates for screening test though postal/courier means.
Note / Important
- Please keep your document and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filing the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposit on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Model Institute For State Children