Women University Swabi Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani qualified citizens (in case of equal merit, female candidates will be given preference) on the prescribed form, available at university website: www.wus.edu.pk for the following vacant teaching positions purely on contract basis for a period not exceeding three years under section 11(5)(e) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act 2012 (amended till date) at Women University, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
|Position Required in Departments||Eligibility Criteria|
|Professor & Associate Professor I(Contract): each one/01 & each 1..0/02 respectively in the following departments;
||Upper Age Limit: 55 & 52 years respectively
Required Qualifications: PhD Degree in the relevant field from any HEC recognized degree awarding institute
Foreign PhD Degree holders should attach attested copy of HEC Equivalency Certificate as well,
Required Experiences/Publications: As per HEC revised policy
- Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the University website: www.wus.edu.pk
- A Bank draft in the favor of Additional Treasurer, Women University, Swabi OR online deposit to Account No. 238739974 United Bank Limited, Swabi branch of Rs. 5000/- for Professor; and Rs. 4000/- for Associate Professor as application processing fees. Original Receipt of Bank draft/Online fee deposition slip must be attached with application.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the post applied for and subject/field of PhD procured. Must fill all sections of application form along with relevant documents (attested photocopies of all DMCs/transcripts, certificates, degrees, experience certificates, CNIC, three recent passport size photographs) and publications. Applicants are required to submit three (3) sets of Application.
- Applicants who are serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous organization should get and attach No Objection Certificate (NOC) with application.
- Qualifications/Experiences/publications gained after the last date of submission of applications shall not be considered.
- Contact number, Postal and Email addresses must be written clearly on the application form. Any change in contact detail must be reported immediately to the Registrar Office.
- All applications must reach to the office of the Registrar before or on December 17, 2021 (till 3:00 P.M.). Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. University will not be held responsible for any delay at part of the courier/mail service provider.
- Quota of positions for disabled and minority will be reserved as per Government of Pakistan policy.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of various departments or to cancel the advertisement at any time without assigning any reason.
- The applicants are required to visit the University's web page for updates in the selection process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
Women University Swabi
Gulo Dehri at Swabi-Topi Road Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.