WAPDA Jobs Detail
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personal from Local Candidates having domicile of District Swabi or Haripur for the following positions on probation likely to become permanent on completion of one-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per WAPDA Rules/Policy.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||BPS||Total No.
(Distt: Haripur &
|Open Merit = 02|
|Open Merit = 01|
|Open Merit = 05|
|Open Merit = 04|
|Open Merit =11
Minority = 01
|6.||Service Station Man||02||02||Middle||18-30
|Open Merit = 02|
|OpenMerit = 01|
|OpenMerit = 03|
|09.||Sanitary Worker||01||05||Literate (Who can
and write simple
letter in any
|Open Merit = 03
Women = 01
Minority = 01
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan having Domicile of District Swabi and Haripur who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk & submit application to undersigned within 15 days after publication in newspaper.
- No application will be accepted after due date.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving candidates should apply Through Proper Channel, advance copy of application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining N.O.C. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in Interview, if he/she fails to produce N.O.0 from concerned department.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill testhnterview.
- Skill Test will be conducted for Technical posts as per WAPDA Rules.
- No TAIDA will be admissible to candidates for skill testlinterview.
- GovemmentANAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible for 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, 10 years for disable person and five years for the children of those WAPDA employees who died during service and applying against employees children quota posts.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview. The candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The application/documents submitted by the candidates will be at the risk & cost of the applicant. Any documents found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage.
- The number of posts advertised can be increased/decreased at any stage by the Competent Authority.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record.
- Only children's of WAPDA employees are eligible to apply against WAPDA employees children quota posts. Employees of DESCOs, GENCOs, NTDC, etc. are not entitled to apply against quota reserved for WAPDA employee children. The candidate applying against employees children quota are required to submit fresh certificate from the last attending office of his father/mother that none of his/her son/daughter has been appointed in WAPDA against employees children quota.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with copy of academic record, domicile, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to this office within due date.
- The candidates applying against disable quota must provide Disability Certificate along with application from concerned Government Department.
- Incomplete applications/ carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate shall submit copy of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate issued by NADRA along with application. Only those candidates shall be called for skill test/interview who are vaccinated against Covid-19 and present Original Vaccination Certificate at the time of skill test/interview.
CHIEF ENGINEER (O&M)
4TH EXT. HPS WAPDA TARBELA