Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals (both male & female) for the teaching services in following disciplines required, purely on Visiting Basis.
||Criteria for Appointment
|Rahim Yar Khan Campus
- English Language & Literature
- Fine Arts
- Educational Training
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Media Studies
- Applied Psychology
- Management Sciences
- Computer Science
- Urdu & Iqbaliat
- Must be M.Phil/MS or degree equivalent completed from HEC recognized University/Institut ion (18 years of education in relevant field).
- PhD candidates will be preferred.
- How to apply:
- All candidates must apply online through IUB weblink eportal.iub.edu.pk by the closing date i.e., 6th October, 2021.
- Hard copy of online submitted application, duly signed by applicant along with attested copies of all testimonials must reach Office of the Deputy Registrar by 6th October, 2021, by the closing date.
- All candidates must have to submit 02 complete sets of applications for the post of visiting lecturer along with one passport size photograph, copy of CNIC, attested copies of all educational testimonials (Matric, Intermediate, Graduation/M.Sc & PhD/M.Phil/MS or equivalent degree with transcripts & degrees), experience certificates, application processing fee (paid chalan) amounting Rs. 500/- for each position and any other relevant document(s) must reach office of the Deputy Registrar, Rahim Yar Khan Campus latest by 6th October, 2021, by the closing date.
- Foreign qualified candidates must attach Equivalence Certificate from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC).
- The University reserves the rights:
- To shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications/experience/recruitment test.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Applicants will be hired only on the as and when required basis.
- Printed copy of online application along with above mentioned documents should be received only through registered mail/courier services.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the Name of the Post applied for and must reach Office of the Deputy Registrar, RYK Campus latest by 6th October, 2021. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained even though posted before the last date.