University of Chitral Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (UOCH) Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on prescribed form available on University's website for the following teaching positions, on regular basis in the University of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: -
|S.No||Name of Posts
(Equivalent to BPS)
|1||Associate Professor (BPS-20)
|27||As per NEC criteria e.g. PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University Institution.|
|24||Master (foreign) or M . Ph il / MS (Pakistan) or equival cnt degree awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field with no 3" division in the academic career, from IIEC recognized University / institution.
Provided that the candidate holding higher degree i.e. Ph.D with only one 3" division in the entire academic career shall also be eligible.
Provided further that the benefit of higher degree i.e. Ph.1) shall not be allowed to the candidates who are eligible on the basis ofhigher qualification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applicant(s) should apply for the advertised post(s) on the prescribed fonn. downloadable From the University's website www.tiocli.edu.pk and also available at the 011ice of the University Registrar; along with the prescribed non-refundable application(s) processing fee in the form or Bank Receipt/Demand Draft Online 01373001457631 in favor of the University treasurer as per following details, so as to reach the Meetings & Records Section of the
- University or Chitral by Tuesday March 08, 2022:-
- Rs. 30001- (non-refundable) for BPS-19-20.
- Rs. 2000:- (non-refundable) For BPS-I S.
- N.B.; In addition to the above application processing fee, an amount of Rs. 4500/- should also be deposited by the applicant(s) for the post of Associate Professor (as fee for evaluation of the research publications).
- The applicant( s) should submit attested copies of all degrees, diplomas, certificates etc. with 02 recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant(s) for the post of Associate Professor should prepare a dossier containing four sets/copies orate lbllowingdocumentswith the appl icati on (s) tbrm:
- List of research publications showing names of publications. journals in which they are publi shed, and !lei r year ofpubl icati on
- Reprints ofthe publications along with title pages ofthc journals.
- CUrriculum Vitae.
N.B.; The University may demand any other additional document(s) as and when required.
- Candidate(s) serving in the Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their application(s) through proper channel and must provide No Objection Certificate from the employer(s) before the closing date of applications.
- The applications) along with all aforementioned attachments should reach the office of the Registrar on or before closing date positively
University of Chitral
Phone #: 0943-415147, URL: www.uoch.edu.pk