Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following post:
|Sr. No.||Title of Post with Scale of Pay||Number of Post/Tenure||Minimum Qualification For Appointment By|
|1.||Treasurer (BS-20) Age: 35 to 50 years Perks & Privileges: As admissible to Government Servant in BS-20||01-On Contract (for three years, not extendable)||
- Candidates for the post are required to submit one (01) set on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates.
- Application Forms can be down loaded from B.Z. University web site: www.bzu.edu.pk.
- Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non- refundable) or postal order of amount in favour of "Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan" of Rs. 5,000/-. Applicants from abroad must send a draft of $30/- (US) drawn in favour of the Treasurer.
- Bank Challan of the respective amounts mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch, Main Campus. FIBL NC # 12717900643601 OR UBL NC # 085700300018 for the purpose.
- A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
- Candidates already in service of a Government/ Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date. otherwise their application will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date. incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Applications must be sent to the "The Deputy Registrar (Admin-l), Bahauddin Zakarlya University, Multan" by hand or by courier services.
- Last date for submission of the application for the post is 24.09.2021 during the office hours.
- For further inquiry and information for the posts please contact at 061-9210329 & 061-9210071-75/ Ext-1133, 1109 & 1105
- 3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council For rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Weifare Department.
- Eligibility/short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
- The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw advertised post/ with?iold the appointment without assigning any reason.
- The University is not responsible if call letters not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Teiephone Message.
- M. Phil2 Posts
- M. Phil2 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts