The Women University Multan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from dynamic & motivated candidates of Punjab domiciled for the following posts of the Project of Punjab Day Care Fund Society in The Women University Multan on contract basis for a period of one (01) year.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Post||Age||Qualification & Experience|
|01||Montessori Teacher (Female only) Lump Sum Salary per month (Rs. 30,000/-)||02||20-35||
|02||Naib Qasid Lump Sum Salary per month (Rs. 20,000/-)||01||18-25||Secondary School Certificate (second division) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
|03||Aya (Female only) Lump Sum Salary per month (Rs. 20,000/-)||04||18-25||Literate|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Applicants must apply Online through university website www.wum.edu.pk latest by 04-10-2021 i.e. closing date of online application and are required to sulinit, one (01) set of downloaded application form (separately for each post) after applying online alongwith two recent passport size photographs, attested certificates/transcripts/degrees and service/experience certificates issued by current and former employer, in the office of the Registrar via courier or by hand till 07-10-2021; 04:OOPM.
- The application must accompany the auto-generated Challan Form (in original) which can be downloaded after signing up / creation of account on the official website of this University as processing fee non-refundable for all posts Rs. 500/-. Any Bank Draft / Pay Order / Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted.
- The applicant shall submit separate application and separate processing fee in case of applying for more than one post.
- The responsibility of correctness of the data given in the on-line application will rest absolutely on the applicant. In case any information provided by the applicant in his / her application form is found incorrect or false at any stage, he / she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.
- Dismissed / terminated from the service or penalized contrary to the service(s), by any of the University I Government Department / Autonomous Body / Semi-Government / Service Tribunal or any Court of Law, are not eligible to apply against aforementioned posts.
- In case the Candidate is serving University / Government Department / Autonomous Body & Semi-Government, Departmental Permission / NOC issued by the Competent Authority of the concerned Department, declaring that no inquiry whatsoever or investigation by any agency I department or trial by any court of law is pending against the applicants, is required to be produced alongwith hard copy of application form. Any application without Departmental Permission / NOC shall be rejected & advance copy shall not be entertained in any case.
- Age relaxation shall be admissible as per policy of the Government of the Punjab.
- Only short listed candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
- Incomplete Applications or those reached after last date will not be entertained in any case and no extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
- All these recruitments shall be made on purely contract & Project basis and governed under the provision available in the Project. Aforementioned posts will be abolished after the completion of Project and selected candidates will have no right to claim their appointment on regular basis.
- The University reserves the rights to withdraw/hold or not to fill any post(s) against the advertised post(s).
- List of all applicants, applied against the advertisement till closing date, will be uploaded on the official website of the University in due course of time.
The Women University (Katchery Campus), LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan.
Web: www.wum.edu.pk, Tel Off. : +92-61-9200848 E-Mail. email@example.com