Sukkur IBA University Jobs Detail
Sukkur IBA University invites applications from dynamic, qualified and result-oriented candidates for following positions:
FAB LAB ENGINEER (BPS-17)
Qualifications:lst Class Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication) (16 years education) from PEC/HEC recognized University/Institute. Note: Candidates with Fab Academy Diploma get preference.
Requirements: Minimum 01 years post-qualification experience in CAD/CAM techniques.
PROGRAM OFFICER (EVENING SHIFT) BPS-17
Qualification: Minimum 16 years of education from a HEC recognized University/Institution. Experience: Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in relevant field.
WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGNER (BPS-11)
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor Degree (14 years education) with one year diploma in relevant domain (Adobe Photoshop CC, CoreIDRAW 2017/Adobe Illustrator CC, Flash and other Web Designing Tools).
Requirements: Minimum 01 year experience in relevant field.
- Interested candidates may submit online applications at http://apply.iba-suk.edu.pk
- After submission of online applications, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-17) and Rs. 600/- (for BPS-11). Challan can be deposited in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
- Candidates are required to upload their required degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, relevant experience certificates, one recent photograph & deposited challan when applying online.
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel.
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application and termination of employment at any stage.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions and accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof and cancel the whole recruitment
- The last date for applying online is November 08, 2021.
SUKKUR IBA UNIVERSITY
Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur. Ph: 071-5644122, 5644129, 5644113
UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Fax: 071-5804419