Applications are required to fill following vacant post on permanent basis in Ammunition Depot Okara Cantonment:-
|Sr. No.||Vacancy||BPS||No of Vacancy||Provincial Quotas||Education / Experience|
|1||Storeman||7||1||KPK||Matric / Must have computer skills.|
- Age limit for vacancy is 18 to 30 years. Retired Army and disabled persons will be given age relaxation as per existing rules. Age limit will be calculated uptoclosingdate of this advertisement.
- Govt employees must forward their applications through proper channel.
- Application must reach within 15 days after publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicant must mention the name of vacancy, own mobile number and complete address in his application.
- Candidates will forward their applications alongwith 2xset of attested photocopies of CNIC, domicile, educational certificates, experience certificate and 2x passport size fresh photographs to the name of Assistant Commandant Ammunition Depot Okara Cantonment.
- Candidates must possess the original documents/ experience certificate and CNIC at the time of test / interview.
- Candidates must ensure to forward postal order of Rs.3001- (by name of Commandant Ammunition Depot Okara) with application, otherwise application will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
Assistant Commandant Ammunition Depot Okara Cantt