Ministry of Affairs Kashmir Gilgit Baltistan Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Male/Female Citizens of Pakistan to fill the following vacant posts in Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan having requsite qualification, experience, domicile, age against the following positions:-
|Name of Post & BPS||No of Posts||Qualification and Experience||Minimum/ Maximum Age limit (In years)||Provincial / Regional Quota||No. of Posts|
||18-25 (plus five years age relaxation in upper age limit||Open Merit||01|
|Punjab including Islamabad||02|
|Sindh (Urban) (Minorities)||01|
|Punjab including Islamabad (Minorities)||01|
Terms and Conditions:
- Those who fulfill qualification/experience may apply on the prescribed form alongwith an attested copy of CNIC and One latest coloured passport size photograph.
- The applications should reach the Office of Section Officer (Admn). Room No 133. V Floor. R Block. Pak Secretariat. Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications are acceptable only on the prescribed form. Incomplete applications or those which are received after due date will not be entertained. Prescribed form is also available at Ministry's website www.kana.tov.ok.
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted / shown at the time of interview. Copies of documents will not be entertained.
- Ministry of Kashmir Affairs reserves the right to cancel/reduce or enhance the number of posts at any time.
- Applicants who are in Government service must apply "Through Proper Channel". Advance copies will not be acceptable.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government Rules.
- Recruitment shall be made as per policy vide O.M No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22° October, 2014 and mechanism devised by Establishment Division vide O.M No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 16th January, 2015 and as amended from time to time.
- Female, disabled and Minorities will be encouraged to apply.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/ Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.
(Muhammad Iqblal Shah)
Section Officer (Admn)
Posted On 30 Dec
Last Date 15 Jan
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 10 Oct
Last Date 25 Oct
- Intermediate5 Posts
Posted On 08 Jun
Last Date 21 Jun
Posted On 06 Apr
Last Date 15 Apr
- Bachelors15 Posts
Posted On 06 Sep
Last Date 21 Sep
- Bachelors3 Posts
Posted On 09 Aug
Last Date 24 Aug
Posted On 06 Jul
Last Date 20 Jul
- Bachelors1 Posts