Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Jobs Detail
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab ("P-TEVTA") is the premier public sector organization established to promote TVET sector by imparting skillful education and training through its 400 plus institutes all over the Punjab. The core objective of PTEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market driven demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize potential and to accomplish its strategic goals & objectives; PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following temporary project based positions.
|Post||No of Posts||Prescribed Qualification and Experience|
|SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MIS)
Up to 06 Month Contract
May be Extendable for another 06 month subject extension of project
Gross Pay Package Rs. 100,00/- P.M
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 1.Age limit up-to 55 Years.
- 2.Candidates having domicile of Punjab and meeting the criteria are advised to download the Application Form from P-TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) and submit it along-with detail CV, latest passport size photograph, relevant experience certificates and attested copies of academic testimonials, domicile, valid C.N.I.C. The application must reach through registered mail / courier before 04:00 p.m. on or before 09-09-2021 at P-TEVTA address given below. Any application received after deadline shall not be considered. Proof of posting will not be considered as proof of delivery.
- 3.The Efficiency, Discipline and Conduct Rules hi accordance with TSR-2011 will be Applicable upon the selected candidate(s).
- 4.No age relaxation will be given to any candidate.
- 5.Application not supported by relevant documents, received through emails after due date shall not be entertained.
- 6.Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- 7.The status of the selected candidate(s) will be contingent paid employee who shall not claim to be permanent during / after the closure of project / program.
- 8.P-TEVTA reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts / not to fill in my post / withhold the appointment against advertised post without assigning any reason.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR GENERAL (IT)
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING
AUTHORITY (TEVTA) 96-H, Gulberg-H, Lahore.042-99263072
Posted On 25 Aug
Last Date 09 Sep
- Masters2 Posts
Posted On 03 Apr
Last Date 18 Apr
- Masters2 Posts
Posted On 02 Sep
Last Date 10 Sep
Posted On 15 Aug
Last Date 27 Aug
Posted On 26 Jul
Last Date 10 Aug
- Bachelors1 Posts
Posted On 02 Jun
Last Date 19 Jun