Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs Detail
154 POSTS OF SENIOR NURSE (BPS-17)
AGE: MIN: 21, MAX: 30 YEARS)<
|Open Merit (Male / Female||68||+ 47||= 115|
|Differently Abled Person Quota (Male & Female) (5%)||05||+ 03||= 08|
|Minority Quota (Male & Female Quota (5%)||05||+ 03||= 08|
|Female Quota (15%)||14||+ 09||= 23|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post RN) at least in 2nd Division from a HEC recognized University
04 years Generic BSN (GBSN) at least in 2nd Division from a HEC recognized University.
- 1 year experience from recognized institute
- Having valid registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) by the closing date of advertisement.
558 POSTS OF STAFF NURSE (BPS-16)
(AGE: MIN: 21, MAX: 28 YEARS)
|R + U = T|
|Open Merit (Male / Female)||251+168=419|
|Differently Abled Person Quota Male & Female) (5%)||17+ 11=28|
|Minority Quota (Male & Female) (5%)||17+ 11=28|
|Female Quota (15%)||50+ 33=83|
- BSc. Nursing (Generic) at least 2nd Division or equivalent from HEC recognized University
Diploma in Nursing with Midwifery for Female / equivalent qualification for Male and 01 year Specialization in lieu of Midwifery in any Nursing Discipline.
- Valid registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) by the closing date of Advertisement.
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT,
32 POSTS OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
(WOMEN EMPOWERMENT & PROTECTION) (BPS-17) (AGE: MIN: 21, MAX: 32 YEARS)
|R + U = T|
|Open Merit (Male / Female)||14+09 = 23|
|Differently Abled Person Quota Male & Female) (5%)||01+ 01= 02|
|Minority Quota (Male & Female) (5%)||01+ 01 = 02|
|Female Quota (15%)||03+02 = 05|
- Masters in Sociology / Social Work / Criminology / Gender / Women Studies at least 2nd Division or equivalent from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized University.
Note: For all above posts general age relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years applicable in upper age limit a per Notification NO.S011(SGA&CD)5-64/2011 dated 27.07.2020
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS / NOTES:
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account "CO2101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)" in State Bank / National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to mention Challan No., Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application for all categories of one post, one challan is acceptable.
- Candidate must retain Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-Interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk
- Options (e.g Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Center etc) once exercised shall not be changed after the closing date.
- The Online Application Features are available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through SPSC official website after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through "Available Jobs" Features.
- Candidates must possess required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificate on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts are subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- The Commission reserves the right to modify / correct any error at any stage, if detected later on.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABEL ROUND-THE-CLOCK, EXCPET ON CLSOING DATE UPTO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS) OTHER DETAILS CAN BE VIEWED IN "GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS' AVAILABLE AT SPSC'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.spsc.gov.pk
NOTE: (MANUAL APPLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED) CLOSING DATE: 20-03-2022
Phone No. (022) 9200694, 9200246 and 9200162 Website: www.spsc.gov.pk
- Masters680 Posts
- Bachelors2315 Posts
- Ph. D9 Posts
- Others190 Posts
- Ph. D14 Posts
- Bachelors52 Posts
- Masters45 Posts
- Bachelors4 Posts