Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from highly accomplished, dynamic, qualified and motivated Pakistani Nationals for the following posts for appointment under Tenure Track System (TTS)/ Basic Scale (BS). HEC eligibility criteria and University statutes/rules will be observed for these appointments.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age limit||Qualification and Experience|
|1.||Associate Professor (T.T.S.)
|1||37-50||Ph.D. as per HEC Regulations in the relevant discipline from an HEC recognized University/ Institution.
|2||Assistant Professor (T.T.S.) Anatomy
|32-45||Ph.D. as per HEC Regulations in the relevant discipline from an HEC recognized university.
BS-20 (On Contract Basis)
|1||37-50||Ph.D. as per HEC Regulations in the medical or natural or social or management Sciences from HEC recognize
At-least second class master degree in medical or natural or social or management sciences from university or institute, duly recognized by HEC.
- Application form can be downloaded from official website of the University. (for TTS http://www.szabmu.edu.pk/content/downloads/tts-proforma.pdf) (for BPS http://www.szabmu.edu.pk/content/downioads/job-application-form-szabmu.pdf)
- Applications must accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable)of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Shaheed
ZulfigarAli Bhutto Medical University.
- Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- General relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is admissible on Sr. No. 3.
- Candidates already in service of Government / Semi Government Department or an autonomous body must apply through proper channel otherwise their application shall not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Complete Application should reach Assistant Registrar(Establishment)within 15 days.
- The number of post can be increased or decrease according to University needs.
- The University Reserve the right not to consider any application without giving any reasons
Shaheed Zultiqar All Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU),
(5th Floor School of Dentistry Building), 6-8/3, Ravi Road, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9107687