Right to Information Commission Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
Applications from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged areas are invited within 15 days of this advertisement for filling the following posts in the project "Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa" for period up to June 2022, or, till the completion of the project, in the Directorate General Information & Public Relations, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|S.#||Name of Post||BS||Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|01.||Content Writer||16||01||Second Class Bachelor Degree with Joumalism/Mass Communication as a subject from a recognized University with 2 years' experience of contents creation, sub-editing, translation in a reputed organization||20-35 years|
|02.||Non Linear Editor||16||02||1 . At least second class bachelor degree from a recognized university 2. Two years' experience in non-linear editing and video contents development.||20-35 years|
- The recruitment shall be carried out under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy.
- Applicants must apply ONLINE and PrintApplication form of the relevant posts which can be downloaded from the website dqipr.kpdata.gov.pk
- Prescribed application form to be filled online and sent through registered posts/postal courier, along-with attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned within 15 days of this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date, shall not be accepted.
- Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be considered.
- Employees of the Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi-Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
- Original documents are required to be produced at the time of interview.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease and cancel the whole process of recruitment by assigning a valid reason.
- No TAIDAwill be allowed for the tests/interview.
- SOPs notified for thwarting the spread of Coronavirus pandemic, shall strictly be followed during test/interview.
"Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information &
Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa" Information & Public Relations Department. Civil Secretariat Complex, INF(P) 6635121
Warsak Road Peshawar. Phone: 091-9213028/9213310
Posted On 28 Dec
Last Date 07 Jan