University of Swat Jobs Detail
Principal Investigator Dr. Adrian, Assistant Professor, Institute of Chemical Sciences, University of Swat require the following position available in HEC funded project 20-LCF-278; titled. "Integrated Conductive Polymers- Coated Sulfur Enriched Porous Carbons with Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes as Self-Supported and Flexible Cathodes for Lithium-Sulfur Batteries"
|Position||No of Post(s)||Eligibility Criteria||Salary Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Per Month in PKR|
|Research Associate (Post-Doctoral Researcher)||01||PhD in the relevant field (i.e., Material Synthesis/ Material Characterization especially Li-ion/Li-S batteries) as per NEC criteria for the appointment of Assistant Professor For more details, please visit HEC website www.hec.ttov.nk||130000|
|PhD student||0l||Enrolled in PhD Chemistry Program||64000|
|MPhil Student||02||Enrolled in MPhil Chemistry Program||16000|
|Short-Term Personnel||01||Is' class master, preferably in Chemistry or management science with at least 5 years' experience in university/ research project||25000|
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
- Preference will be given to candidates with good background in material synthesis/characterization especially Li-ion/Li-S batteries research, material chemistry and or electro-analytical chemistry.
- The principal investigator (PI) of the project reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reason.
- The selected candidates will be engaged initially at the above-mentioned rates for one year followed by extension up to maximum 1 years subject to good performance and availability of funds.
- The PI of the project can terminate the contract due to poor performance at any gtage of the project.
For eligibility, job responsibilities anti other details please skit University of Swat website
How to Apply:
Application with cover letter along with detailed CV (containing contact number, email, and postal address). Copy of MS/MPhil/PhD thesis and research publication (if any) and scanned copies of all academic testimonials should be submitted via email to the PI on adnanclueunktuswat.eklu.p1; till December 15, 2021 (4:00 pm). Original documents and MS/MPhil/PhD thesis shall have to be presented at the time of the interview. Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
Application(s) Deadline: December 15 2021
- Ph. D5 Posts