Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following post for three (3) years tenure in the University of the Punjab. Lahore.
||Name of Post
||Qualifications & Experience
(Three Years Tenure)
- Graduate of a recognized University with high academic attainments combined with administrative experience.
- 17 years' experience of educational administration in Class 1 post or an equivalent post.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Apply on-line (Applications other than On-line shall not be accepted by the University).
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of the
Punjab. S&GAD Circular Letter No. SOR-I(S&GAD)9-36/8-1 dated 04-11-2006.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No Objection
Certificate (NOC) issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve. if the applicant is selected.
- The University reserves the rights to increase / decrease the number of advertised post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The advertisement can also be viewed on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and www.pu.edu.pk
- The fee (Rs.3000/-) must be deposited on the prescribed challan form to be generated
on-line to any Branch of HBL / UBL and original receipt must be provided along with hardcopy of application form.
- The hardcopies of on-line application form, complete in all respects (CV. duly attested
educational certificates, CNIC. domicile, experience letter and two recent photographs). should reach the office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No. 19), University of the Punjab Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore. through registered post, within 7 days after closing date of online application.
Muhammad Rauf Nawaz