Fatima Jinnah Women University Jobs Detail
Application are invited from qualified professionals for the post of Registrar at Fatima Jinnah Women University. Rawalpindi on 03 years contract (not extendable). The required qualification and ex Hence for the said posts are as under.
|Sr. No||Name of Past||Age Limit||Qualification/ Experience|
|1||Registrar (BPS 20)||40.50 years (with age relaxation as per Govt rules)||
|Note: Pay. Lem, Perks & Privileges as admissible to a Government Servant In BS-20|
- Interested applicants arc required to apply online through University website (http://jobs.fjwu.edu.pk) and MUST also submit the application form in hard form along with required documents.
- One copy of the application dossier duly bound on the prescribed proforma along with detailed CV and attested documents (i) Degree Certificated / Transcripts (ii) experience certificates (iii) CNIC (s) Domicile (Punjab) (vi) 2-recent photographs, with a Pay order. Bank Draft or paid challan of Rs.2000"- (non-refundable) in favour of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi should reach the Registrar Office, Fatima Jinnah Women University. Rawalpindi.
- Candidates should also submit a hard copies of the dossier.
- Applicants already working in Government Semi-Government organizations' Autonomous• Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present employer, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies.
- The University reserves the rights to increase decrease the number of posts, not fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The candidates applying for the posts must enlist the attached documents with signatures.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and No TADA will be paid for interviews. (Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases).
- Applications will NOT be processed if
- Roth online and hard copies are not submitted by due date.
- Documents are incomplete.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: Application on prescribed form complete in all respects should reach the Registrar Office March 11 2022.
For further information contact: Deputy Registrar
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Tel. 051.9292900 Ext 1014
- Ph. D1 Posts